by Bazzett2013

Original Post

[ECO] Color filters for wall covers are off

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.80.69.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions. DHD. Strangerville. JA. Parenthood. Dine Out. Spa. OR. Paranormal. Knitting. Tiny. Moschino. MFP. Laundry. Kids Room. Movie Hangout.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into build mode. Select wall coverings and select all. Filter by eco lifestyle and then either green or orange. Notice red and blue items come up when green is selected and red comes up with orange selected (I haven't tried other colors but green and orange definitely.?
What happens when the bug occurs? Filter by colors for eco lifestyle seems to be messed up. 1 example of this is the corrugated metal eco wall covering. I filtered by green and only the red and one of the blues came up. Neither of the actual green options came up. When I filtered by orange, plastered style popped up twice, but only the 2 red variants. Not the orange. Base game Hotel Folded Bath Towels also seem to be messed up. Filtered by orange and one of the pink variants comes up, but not the orange ones. So I'm not sure the extent of the issue but I noticed it a lot with eco stuff.
What do you expect to see? I expect colors to be filtered correctly. If I filter by green I want green items to pop up, etc.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I have all the latest updates so it might be related to the latest update, but it could just be that I didn't notice it before if I wasn't using those items.

SimsColors.pngSimsColors2.png

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 1 (198 Views)