by mllespider

Original Post

[ECO] Can't Remove Roaches from Dumpster

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.84.197.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City Living, Eco Lifestyle, Island Living, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, Cottage Living, Get Together, Get to Work, Parenthood, Dine Out, Outdoor Retreat, Tiny Living, Laundry Day, Bowling Night, Cool Kitchen, Holiday Celebration Pack, Grim's Ghoulish Guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make it easier to remove roaches or introduce a terminator
What happens when the bug occurs? The roaches stay on the dumpster
What do you expect to see? When I try to clear the roaches from the Eco Living dumpster, the roaches stay. I have tried this numerous times and I cannot get rid of the roaches.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

When I try to clear the roaches from the Eco Living dumpster, the roaches stay. I have tried this numerous times and I cannot get rid of the roaches.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title. Please add pack tags yourself so I don't have to break the template.

Message 1 of 2 (2,176 Views)

Re: Can't Remove Roaches from Eco Living Dumpster

★★★★★ Apprentice

I found a way that works every time, get your sim energized ( shower or tea for exemple)

Then stump them lol !! Hope it help you 

Message 2 of 2 (2,136 Views)