EASHL captain letters not working

by Tommi32

Original Post

EASHL captain letters not working

★★★ Newbie

Product: NHL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In EASHL club games only the away teams' jerseys have the captain letters (C, A). For home team they are never there ingame.
What happens when the bug occurs? The letters don't show
What do you expect to see? The letters
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here World of Chel EASHL
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
What is your time zone?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

From what I've seen, in EASHL club games looks like the captain letters (C and A) aren't showing for home team. You can see the C's and A's only for home teams' players. For example our team has captains set and they are visible in the home jersey in the menus, but ingame you cant see them when we have a home game. In away games they are visible but none of our opponents have had the captain letters visible then.

Message 1 of 3 (729 Views)

Jersey inaccuracy

★ Apprentice

I've been trying to get an answer from somebody a couple a times about this. The home and away Flyers jerseys have had wrong fonts for years now and this year is no different. I have seen other people over the years come up with it but nothing has ever changed.

First, the current Flyers home and away jerseys have wrong number font. The real one have larger black outline. What bothers me is that the good font is already in the game. If you go create a team, in the number font is #6. I think that is kind of a easy fix.

Second, is the "A" and "C" letter that are wrong to on both jerseys. The fact that the alternate black jersey is right and it's the same for both home and away but they are wrong kinda mind blown me.

It is small details indeed but that makes a huge difference in the beauty of the jerseys and immersion of the game.

You can look at the pictures you will see what I'm talking about.

Message 2 of 3 (653 Views)

Flyers Jerseys

★ Apprentice

Product: NHL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at the Philadelphia Flyers current home and away jerseys numbers font and at the "A" plus "C" letter font.
What happens when the bug occurs? Jerseys are wrong
What do you expect to see? Real jerseys players wears on the ice
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Offline
Insert Game Mode or Feature here All
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
What is your time zone?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

I've been trying to get an answer from somebody a couple a times about this. The home and away Flyers jerseys have had wrong fonts for years now and this year is no different. I have seen other people over the years come up with it but nothing has ever changed.

First, the current Flyers home and away jerseys have wrong number font. The real one have larger black outline. What bothers me is that the good font is already in the game. If you go create a team, in the number font is #6. I think that is kind of an easy fix.

Second, is the "A" and "C" letter that are wrong to on both jerseys. The fact that the alternate black jersey is right and it's the same for both home and away but they are wrong kinda mind blown me.

It is small details indeed but that makes a huge difference in the beauty of the jerseys and immersion of the game.

You can look at the pictures you will see what I'm talking about.

Message 3 of 3 (610 Views)