EASHL Drop-in Failed Matchmaking

by Throldur

Original Post

EASHL Drop-in Failed Matchmaking

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: NHL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fix the matchmaking server
What happens when the bug occurs? Can not connect to EASHL drop-in games. It cycles through matchmaking for 5 minutes and then fails. I have talked to multiple people and it is an issue across platforms.
What do you expect to see? Me playing the game mode I bought the game for, and being compensated by additional World of Chel bags for this massive inconvenience (I trouble-shooted with your online tech support three separate times)
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here EASHL Drop-in
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) All day every day since release
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? McDees_DropOff
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

Can not connect to EASHL drop-in games. It cycles through matchmaking for 5 minutes and then fails. I have talked to multiple people and it is an issue across platforms.

Message 1 of 25 (2,412 Views)

Cant get into any eashl drop ins

★★ Novice

Been trying to get into a eashl game for the last 5 hours and all I get is failed to find an opponent. What is going on? I just spent 60 bucks and can't get into one game. Are you guys aware of this issue?

Message 2 of 25 (2,289 Views)

NHL

★★★ Newbie

What’s up with Drop ins on NHL 19? Cant get a game going??? Really???

Message 3 of 25 (2,264 Views)

Sure wish I could play

★★ Novice

Can't find a game in EASHL.  All day long.  This is ridiculous.

Message 4 of 25 (2,287 Views)

Re: EASHL Drop-in Failed Matchmaking

★★★ Novice
Having the same issue. Very frustrating...
Message 5 of 25 (2,360 Views)

UNABLE TO FIND OPPONENT

★★ Apprentice

This game is a complete waste of my time now and I paid 100 bucks for it. NEVER get a game. 

Message 6 of 25 (2,281 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same. I can find matches early in the morning before work, but never a full lobby. After work - forget it. 3v3 eashl is the only mode i play, so u effectively can't play the game i paid 80 bucks for. Last dollar i give ea... no more ea access, no more anything

Message 7 of 25 (2,323 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue.... it’s so dumb. They need to fix it and give everyone hockey bags or something for the troubles. I can’t do any drop ins at all. My wait time is like 6 mins and after that it just ends. Then I do it again and the wait time is longer. Very frustrating! 

Message 8 of 25 (2,314 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Cannot find opponent in eashl...every other mode works fine.playing on ps4

Message 9 of 25 (2,296 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here. Was able to find 2 games yesterday in 6vs6. Since then...not single one. Same as other users reporting, 5-6 mins of searching then it says failed. I've switched from wired to wifi and reset console, game, and modem to no benefit. How do you launch a game and have a huge part of the game simply not work on Launch weekend? Ridiculous!! Loyal buyer every year and you can't get this right. Credit me money back since you clearly released a flawed game.

Message 10 of 25 (2,283 Views)