PS4 - EASHL 6v6 Matchmaking - Failed to find an opponent

by KrizenMedina

Original Post

Re: EASHL Drop-in Failed Matchmaking

★★★ Newbie

I’ve honestly been searching for a drop in for over an hour, it started last night. even though its been a constant problem since I’ve owned the game (also purchased bundle to play 4 days early). Now I literally just can’t find a match. Honestly it’s ridiculous, don’t launch a game if it’s not ready. It’s extremely unfair and frustrating to the buyers. If this isnt fixed by tmrw night I’m returning the game. Every year man, every year something is massively wrong with this game. Hire better developers.

Message 11 of 25 (880 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. Had the game for 3 days now and played total of 7 eashl drop in online xbox one. 6v6. Tried At least 25 times and try everyday.  It even does it 3v3 also. Searches for about 5 minutes then says failed to find opponent.

Message 12 of 25 (814 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Update: still FUBAR. Can only find games in AM hours when population seems lower, and it's ALWAYS 2v2 never 3v3 or 4v4. I want my 80 dollars and hard drive space back - but there is no option for a refund.  Considering doing a chargeback on my visa but I've heard I may be locked out of my xbox live if i do...

p.s. this is the same BS game as 18 with some new graphical assets. Roster update for 80 bucks.  At least last years 3v3 works...    

Never again EA. 

NEVER.

AGAIN. 

Message 13 of 25 (787 Views)

PS4 - EASHL 6v6 Matchmaking - Failed to find an opponent

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: NHL 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to find a 6v6 drop-in game at any time besides early in the morning. You won't.
What happens when the bug occurs? I'm attempting to find a 6v6 drop-in game on my own. It works early in the morning, but in the afternoon and evening, it refuses to find a match despite the population being 'high' or 'normal'. It says the average search time is over five minutes, and after waiting, it gives me the 'failed to find an opponent' message.
What do you expect to see? I expect a game that costs $80 CAD to work properly. I expect to be able to find a 6v6 drop-in match during peak hours when the population is 'high' or 'normal' according to the game.
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here EASHL 6v6 Drop-In
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 8:00 PM EST
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? KrizenMedina
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region. North America
What is your game language? English

I'm not the only one experiencing this issue; literally every single person on my friends list is experiencing it as well. I've asked over 20 of them, and whenever I can't find a match, I check my list and see no one in EASHL, despite all of them being die-hard EASHL players. I haven't even seen anyone from EA acknowledge this problem. I've seen you guys acknowledge the dressing room error, but nothing about this. Is it too much to ask for an $80 CAD game to work properly, especially when it was working in the beta?

Message 14 of 25 (734 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is really frustrating I hope its resolved SOON

Message 15 of 25 (746 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm really pissed.  I only play NHL for the drop-in games.  It's the best feature!  I'm getting close to calling it quits and just going back to NHL 2018.

Message 16 of 25 (712 Views)

★★ Novice

same here, have not been able to get an eashl game going.. I have been trying every day since it came out...

paid over 80 bucks and it is broken

Message 17 of 25 (701 Views)

★★ Novice

same here, have only been able to play 3 eashl games since the day it came out.

search time says 1:27 seconds etc. and then sits and spins until the “failed to find opponent message comes up”

tried again today after work and same thing... population shows high, search time is under 2 mins, and then sits and spins until the “failed to find opponent error shows”

finally get so agrevated I shutdown the xbox in mid search...

worst is my credit card charge shows 89 bucks for a pile of * broken game... that can not even be played.

Message 18 of 25 (661 Views)

★★★ Novice
One week after release and still can't get into a game... This is the most popular game mode. Still no word from EA if they are working to resolve the issue? Poor customer service
Message 19 of 25 (657 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I purchased game on Monday 9/17 I'd like a refund but I can only chat/talk with poopy AI computer. Walmart referred me back to EA cuz i opened and okayed game. Super disappointed. Have receipt and even willing to pay shipping to give this piece of sht back
Message 20 of 25 (629 Views)