EASHL Drop-Ins on goal script error

by DarthToazt

Original Post

EASHL Drop-Ins on goal script error

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: NHL 21
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Pass to the goalie
What happens when the bug occurs? Kicked for poor team play
What do you expect to see? Not being kicked
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here EASHL drop ins
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 2:30am 1/12//21
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? DarthToazt
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. n/a
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region. n/a
What is your game language? English

There's an auto pass assist feature that really grinds my gears. When you're on the boards typically, and you're evading a check, and then aim down to make a pass, the game will correct and pass it backward. It's typically due to server latency, since EA refuses to spend money on fixing their servers, so the game is behind the users actions. I have recently pushed the pass assist to 25% and it still happens once in a while, except this last time it went from the opponents zone, through the neutral zone, on my own net, and I got kicked for poor team play for "shooting on my own goalie."

I'm livid because not only does this mean you've failed to recognize, the pass assist is still an issue the hurts more than helps, it also means and you've merely directed all puck movement toward the net as a shot on goal to be worthy of being kicked from game play. I understand the point is to stop trolling, but a pass? That was auto corrected? Two zones away?
Not only did I lose RP for it, everyone I was playing with now thinks I'm *.

I'd appreciate it if the devs are able to discern the difference between a shot and a pass, but I'd really like it if EA spent the money to fix their servers so they wouldn't have to, because unless they do so, they'll never be a legitimate E-sport.

Message 1 of 2 (186 Views)

Re: EASHL Drop-Ins on goal script error

Community Manager

@DarthToazt 

Thanks for the feedback. Can you get a video of this happening? Make sure the controller overlay is showing as well in the replay. Hit Y/Triangle to remove the playback controls and show it.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 2 (176 Views)