Re: EASHL Club Finals wins not counting

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

EASHL Club Finals wins not counting

★★ Novice

Product: NHL 21
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure how the bug occurs.
What happens when the bug occurs? The game ends (all members of both teams were present the entire game) and no club or player progress screen is shown after. The only option is "Exit to Hub" rather than "Next Game". The game is not recorded to our club history.
What do you expect to see? Proper credit for club wins / losses.
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here EASHL Club 6v6 Finals
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 07:55 PM
What is your time zone? CST - GMT - 6:00
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? DEATHUVTHEPARTY
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region. Club wins not counting to record. Region: North America Central
What is your game language? English

Club Name: Minnesota Cold

On Jan 15th 2021 between the time frame of 820pm - 915pm CST we played a team named W3enie Hut Jr and won 4-1. NHL 21 showed no club or player progress after the game had ended and only gave the option to exit to hub. All players for both teams remained online throughout the entire game.

On Jan 22nd 2021 between the time frame of 755pm - 830pm CST we played a team named Hype City and won 1-0 (screenshot attached). NHL 21 showed no club or player progress after the game had ended and only gave the option to exit to hub. All players for both teams remained online throughout the entire game.

Games before and after these were counted to our record so it is frustrating when wins are not being properly recorded. Using the club rank page from EA I can view these same clubs and they have games recorded before they played us and after as well but our game does not show up there either. I have no reason to believe they used an exploit against us but I'd like to see this issue resolved and records properly reflected.

Message 1 of 4 (311 Views)

★★ Novice

*crickets*

Message 2 of 4 (205 Views)

★★★★ Novice

this is a glitch, this happened because the other team glitched it thus you don't get any CR points that's what poor losers do, if they don't win they make sure you don't get anything. I have opened a ticket on this....still waiting on EA to respond, smh!

Message 3 of 4 (200 Views)

Community Manager

@CUPKACHE 

Thanks for the report on this. We're aware of it happening and if there's some news, we'll make an announcement.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 4 (194 Views)