Re: EA REWARDS CHEATERS AND PUNISHES REAL PLAYERS !

by RobRokk

Original Post

EA REWARDS CHEATERS AND PUNISHES REAL PLAYERS !

★ Apprentice

Product: FIFA 19
Platform:PC
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Guninyamouth
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? FUT Champions
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 07/13/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 12:20 pm
What is your time zone? PST - GMT - 8:00
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go play weekend league like a normal person and get cheated like we all do when we play your crap game.
What happens when the bug occurs? I don't get the win I deserve. I have to play 50 games to get 2 wins. because they keep disconnecting and my wins don't count.
What should be happening instead? I should get the wins when I'm winning .

I hate this game. I hate the support even more. This game is pathetic it rewards the cheaters and punishes the people that want to play straight up. No one has ever been banned for cheating in this game. So you might as well just cheat too. Every time you report something to EA they just give you the cookie cutter "You must be having connection issues" Crap answer. I'm soooo SICK of hearing you guys say that stupid prefabricated answer. SAY SOMETHING ELSE! or better yet HOW BOUT YOU ACTUALLY FIX THE DAMN GAME OR PUNISH THE CHEATERS . GOD YOU GUYS SUCK . YOU MAKE US SO MAD ! ! ! ! 

Message 1 of 5 (573 Views)

★ Apprentice

So sad that we have to go to other websites to see that we're not actually crazy cause EA keeps telling us we have a connection issue LOL btw I have gigabit internet and I have no problem playing any other game just FIFA .  How come Eve can have 1500 people in the same battle without any disconnects but you guys can't have a game with 2 people in it without some kind of problem ? LOL why don't you google this stuff ? GOD YOU GUYS SUCK HORRIBLE !  

https://www.reddit.com/r/Fifa19/comments/9kr7pl/no_loss_glitchmake_people_lose_wtf/

Message 2 of 5 (565 Views)

★ Apprentice

So to make this bug even worse. When this cheat happens if your winning you don't get the win but if your losing you do get the loss. So all the other player has to do is go up 1-0 then glitch you out then they get the win you don't get any chance to come back nothing . This game sucks. This companies support is even worse . P.S. I've been playing this game (EA FIFA) for over 20 years. 

Message 3 of 5 (542 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

It just happened to me AGAIN ! That's two losses in my last 2 games to this damn glitch . What will EA do about it? The whole weekend league is a joke it's filled with people who cheat to get the rewards and EA DOES NOTHING ! 

Message 4 of 5 (525 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

You could try it and see how it works also record it and send the video to the company and put it up on youtube, as a victim and as a offender, as proof....

Message 5 of 5 (469 Views)