Re: EA Play Charms Disappeared And London server no longer able to be picked.

by tinypixeldev

Original Post

EA Play Charms Disappeared And London server no longer able to be picked.

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Xbox Series S
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox Series S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? tinypixeldev
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Lifeline/Mad Maggie
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Opened the game up and i could no longer pick london server anymore it now says (London-1 packet loss 100%). I had been choosing to play on US servers recently to get english speaking players, my EA play keycharms are now gone including my favourite have faith charm from mirrors edge.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Playing the game as usual
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 3-5
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 18/11/23
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? This is a recent bug, of not allowing me to pick london server where I live and also my ea play key charms are not there.
What should be happening instead? My keycharms should be there and I should be able to pick london server
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure how this bug can be replicated.

My EA play charms that I got from my gamepass ultimate subscription are no longer in my game today, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game too.

I am also unable to select london server anymore.

Message 1 of 5 (589 Views)

★ Novice

update: for some reason when my ea play subscription ends, my charms that i redeemed and are supposed to be mine forever disappear..

Message 2 of 5 (559 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've got issue where I can't go onto London server  i live in UK, it says -100 and is bottom of list, it been like that since ignite

Message 3 of 5 (447 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@zyoua19f0pg5 me too, for weeks now - since ignite anyway
Message 4 of 5 (405 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same it's not fair, I'm currently unemployed and my game pass + ea play  sub ran out and now charms that I've redeemed from over these past few years are now gone, some one at EA needs to look at this because i had a good bit of those charms for years, and now I've hit a rough patch in my life and their all gone what's up with that. 

Message 5 of 5 (177 Views)