Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Game Menu
In which game menu were you when the bug occurred? Multiplayer
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? Any server
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 07:11:19 00:00
Summarize your bug I have an account (A A Z Rz) with 1 year EA ACCESS subscription, I have the option of "My Home Xbox" and battlefield V is the only game that does not allow me to play online from another account (Lil Bollo) The option "Buy Battlefield V" appears and when you try to enter an online mode you see "No access. This content It's not avaliable for the moment"
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? ¿?
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't play any mode
What should be happening instead? Allow me to enter any game mode

the other EA ACCESS games if I can play

Message 1 of 5 (1,062 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA ACCESS BUG XBOX

★★★★ Novice

Hello, 

To resolve this issue go to your settings panel on your Xbox.(Make sure to be on the account you have bought EA Access on)  and select the section named "General" select "Personalisation" once you are there make sure to select "My home Xbox" once you are on this page select "Make this my home Xbox" afterwards if you open up EA Access hub it will show as if you don't have a subscription. In this case just go to the Xbox store and find the game you want to play -if not already installed- and download the game. Afterwards boot up the game and play!

Reegan.  

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (766 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

1 week and I still can't play Frown

Message 2 of 5 (1,006 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @Bollitoouwu  Sorry for the delay on this! 

A quick question, did you play Battlefield V Trial on your account? 

/Atic 

Message 3 of 5 (875 Views)

★★★ Expert
@EA_Atic @Bollitoouwu , if I translate the message it should be the issue with the trial profile indeed. See also https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Being-Recognised-as-a-Trial-Player-I-am-not/td-p/8366021/highl...
Message 4 of 5 (871 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello, 

To resolve this issue go to your settings panel on your Xbox.(Make sure to be on the account you have bought EA Access on)  and select the section named "General" select "Personalisation" once you are there make sure to select "My home Xbox" once you are on this page select "Make this my home Xbox" afterwards if you open up EA Access hub it will show as if you don't have a subscription. In this case just go to the Xbox store and find the game you want to play -if not already installed- and download the game. Afterwards boot up the game and play!

Reegan.  

Message 5 of 5 (767 Views)