Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? everyone
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) always
Summarize your bug when i throw the dynamite, if im near a wall it will attach on it, even if im not looking at the wall. it's frustrating.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? throwing the dynamite near a wall, aiming near the wall
What happens when the bug occurs? it seems a lag animation: it seems to the dynamite to go over the wall, but it will come back and attach to the wall
What should be happening instead? the dynamite should to where im aiming to, and not change direction and go to the near wall

i don't know if this is a real bug, its not huge, but some times it happens, and its not good

The problem seems to be on the dynamite "hitbox", it seems to be too big, and it will attach to the wall instead of go forward (when im looking near a wall of course)

Message 1 of 3 (241 Views)

Re: Dynamite incorrect hitbox

★★★★★ Novice

Same here and I'm on xbox one. Sometimes even when I toss it over something, once it goes over it reappears attached to what ever I threw it over and I end up killing myself or severely damaging myself. 

Message 2 of 3 (215 Views)

Re: Dynamite incorrect hitbox

★★★ Novice
PS4 Pro, same problem. Been this way since launch. All friends have same problem (including with Support's sticky grenade), so no one uses either anymore.
Message 3 of 3 (195 Views)