Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Dying from burning

by JohnnyBangB

Original Post

Dying from burning

★★★★ Novice

SPOILER

Just did the endmission on Matthias quest where you fight three lesser Ash Titans who throw a whole lot of fire abilities towards you, and I played it on hardmode and with the class Interceptor. I died multiple times from the burning-dot, that burnt through my shield and then ate up my whole healthbar. This happened everytime I got hit by one of the firespells, and there was nothing I could do about it.

I didn't have the support-item which clears status effects, so I guess that's one way to prevent death from burning. But since I didn't have it equipped I died alot from the burning-damage. I read through some reddit-threads that said that you're not supposed to die from the burning-effect, since it leaves you with a tiny bit health. But in my case, that didn't happen.

Is that suppose to happen only to interceptors, since the other members of my party (1 storm and 2 colossuses) didn't die from the burning-dot, but had a tiny bit of HP left each time they got hit with the burning-debuff. 

Message 1 of 2 (56 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Dying from burning

★★★★ Novice
Happens alot and is gamebreaking gm2 and up. Plz fix
Message 2 of 2 (27 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help