by amanda-amethyst

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Durag gives all sims black baby hair

★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.83.24.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all except bust the dust
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Put the new durag from the Sims Delivery Express February 9, 2022, on a sim.
What happens when the bug occurs? No matter what colour hair they have, they will now have black baby hair. More noticeable on female sims because the male baby hair is shaved, but present on both.
What do you expect to see? Either no baby hair or baby hair that matches the sim's hair.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Sims Delivery Express February 9, 2022

The sim in the picture has red hair when not wearing the durag.

Message 1 of 3 (932 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Durag gives all sims black baby hair

Hero
@amanda-amethyst Looks like the same as this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/BY-DESIGN-CAS-CL-Hair-underneath-turban-defaul...

That was called as a design choice so I'm guessing this issue is as well.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (846 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@amanda-amethyst Looks like the same as this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/BY-DESIGN-CAS-CL-Hair-underneath-turban-defaul...

That was called as a design choice so I'm guessing this issue is as well.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (847 Views)

★★★ Guide

Thanks!

Another unusable hat. Just what I needed.

Message 3 of 3 (813 Views)