Duplicates Still DONT give back CREDITS!!!

by WindUp951

Original Post

Re: Duplicates Still DONT give back CREDITS!!!

★ Guide

@DukeLasermaster

Nope I actually got the credits for the duplicate and the 75 credits as well.

But later (like a few seconds) I opened the other crates - got duplicates - but no credits.

Message 31 of 1,358 (3,055 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey, @DukeLasermaster I sent you a PM on this issue, can you check it out and get back to me?

@Rottingface Thanks for the extra info. There's no need to write them down, don't worry about that. Standard smile What you've provided has been very helpful. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 32 of 1,358 (3,048 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_David It would be very helpful to know if you will be rewarded the credits you missed out on due to the bug later, otherwise I'm not gonna open any more crates for the time being.

Message 33 of 1,358 (3,028 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@ThirstyWraith Sorry I don't have any statement on that.

I know that we have extensive logs and I'd be very surprised if it didn't happen, but I can't make a promise until I have a confirmation.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 34 of 1,358 (3,026 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same thing happened to me so I recorded it when I noticed that. Problem is I opened about 160 THOUSAND CREDITS worth of Hero crates as I played for a week before the update do stockpile them.

As I opened about 72-75 crates it seems obvious now that I was not getting duplicate money. Considering a low average of 400CR per chest (as I have almost all cards, most green) I'm looking at about 30k+ credits loss due to a bug. I spoke with online chat but I got no info what so ever about any compensation or fix.

Here's the video when I noticed it happening. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbX-fh2nKmk

Message 35 of 1,358 (3,018 Views)

★★ Guide

I only mention this because it's card-related so maybe it's connected....

I'm at player level 26.  My fighter is at card level 20, my bomber is card level 7.

On the select screen and the squad load screen, my fighter shows as level 26 - both to me and to my friends on my team.  The bomber shows up properly as a 7.

So something, somewhere, keeps mis-counting the card level of my fighter.  I wonder if that's similarly messing up the check of whether something is a duplicate card.

Anyone else seeing this mismatch card level on the load screens?

Message 36 of 1,358 (2,991 Views)

Community Manager

@cb042 Very astute, from the log trawling I've done I think you're on the right track. 

Thank you, and thanks again to everyone for their contributions. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 37 of 1,358 (2,977 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Having the same issue here.  I don't play nearly as often so my missed credits aren't in the same range as some others, probably no more than 2-3K.  Before the TLJ update it was somewhat hit and miss but all was good after the update until a couple of days ago.  I can log in and get the credits for the daily crate but the duplicate cards aren't consistently giving me credits.  Got two duplicates in a starfighter crate yesterday, no credits and one duplicte in the daily crate this morning, no credits.  Last I can remember getting credits for duplicates was after the rewards were issued after the last faction challenge completed, same time as the TLJ update.  On XB1 BTW.

Message 38 of 1,358 (2,964 Views)

Community Manager

@grimmace2 Yes it looks like this is recent for you. I can see a duplicate with the matching refund for you on the 16th, but not after that.

Hopefully this will help with nailing why accounts are getting put into this state. it's probably not a factor, but would you have played your game on another person's console after the 16th at any point?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 39 of 1,358 (2,954 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@EA_David 

if it matters, I also have the bug with wrong Cards levels shown in the spawn screen.

Also, something strange occurred once to me. I was getting scrap metal for a blue duplicate instead of credits (but far after the bug has started to occur)

I made a thread on the official forums about it, but the mods just deleted it without giving me any reason. I guess they thought it was fake, howwever it was not and maybe it has something to do with it. Screenshot attached.

https://ibb.co/mtHG76

Oh, when I opened my daily crate today I was turning each card on its own, as I turned the first around (a duplicate from Luke) I received the  scrap (the usual 15 from the daily crate) and when I turned the actual scrap card around I got... well nothing anymore. I mean I got the scrap but visually they seemed to be connected with the wrong card.

Message 40 of 1,358 (2,946 Views)