Duplicates Still DONT give back CREDITS!!!

by WindUp951

Original Post

Re: Duplicates Still DONT give back CREDITS!!!

★★★★★ Novice
There is no possible way to remember them all. I've opened a significant number of crates. All I can say is that I believe I'm in the ballpark of 20,000 lost credits from duplicate cards.
Message 11 of 1,358 (4,248 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
My origin account name should be pakolulu.
I'm in Arizona so whatever region that is and like I've previously stated I've opened Crates daily since launch, actually 3 days prior to launch because I preordered the deluxe edition. I don't know what you can see in my account but all classes, vehicles and hero's are high level so basically almost every star card I open is a duplicate to the point of amn average of 600 credits per crate should be refunded due to duplicates.
Message 12 of 1,358 (4,240 Views)

★★★ Newbie

getting low level duplicates for higher level cards and not getting the credits for the upgrade ps4

Message 13 of 1,358 (4,179 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have not received any credits for duplicates since the update. I couldn't even begin to estimate the number of crates I have opened. They do not back fill after playing a match. 

Message 14 of 1,358 (4,165 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
The credits are not backfilled on my account. Have had this problem since the microtransactions were removed.

I have deleted the game from my console, cleared reserved space, deleted my saved data, have played a game and backed out to see if they would show. Still nothing.

If you would like to take a look. My gamertag on XB1 is Afromeister.
Message 15 of 1,358 (4,143 Views)

★ Guide

Same here (but on PS4). Ever since the patch (update) the other day. Just opened a crate (hero) got four duplicates (200 credits each) but no credits given.

Last couple of days has been the same.

Sort it out E.A !

Message 16 of 1,358 (4,114 Views)

★★ Guide

I guess this bug is only restricted to some players or something. I get credits every time I get a duplicate.

Message 17 of 1,358 (4,094 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Same here, on PS4.  No credits given for duplicate star cards in crates.  Still.  Even after the latest update.  I go to the next screen, but still the credits are not awarded.  You're going to fix this problem, EA.  Yes you are.  And you are going to do it IMMEDIATELY. 

Message 18 of 1,358 (4,059 Views)

★★ Apprentice
My progression is halted. If this doesn't get fixed, I will stop playing the game entirely. Please add to this thread if you experience this duplicate glitch. EA needs to know how unacceptable this is.
Message 19 of 1,358 (4,052 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
I am on PS4

SuckMySPOCK

I am 10k in the hole at least. I don't exactly know when this glitch started happening to me. For some reason, this bug doesn't effect everyone. Once it gets a hold of you though, it doesn't let go.
Message 20 of 1,358 (4,049 Views)