Duplicates Still DONT give back CREDITS!!!

by WindUp951

Original Post

Duplicates Still DONT give back CREDITS!!!

★ Guide

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? In-Game Store & Crates
Summarize your bug After the November 30 patch 1.03 Duplicate Star Cards dont refund credits anymore...
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? WindUp951
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11-30-2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) As the update was loaded
In what game mode did the bug occur? Galactic Assault
What is your time zone? EET (ART) - GMT + 2:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Well this bug did not occur for everyone... But MANY people share the same problem... When i buy any crate the duplicates do not refund credits... This occured AFTER the november 30 update
What happens when the bug occurs? Myself and other people dont receive credits for duplicates
What do you expect to see? I expect to receive credits from duplicates...
Please select your region Europe
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia 1060 6GB

Not much to be said... After the November 30 update me and many other people dont receive credits for duplicates...

Message 1 of 1,358 (21,936 Views)

Re: Duplicates Still DONT give back CREDITS!!!

★ Guide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqyPVPDM-4s&list=LLeYGubCmipDQ-9wurtW3H5A&index=1&ab_channel=BelaSom...

This is PROOF from another user who is experiencing the SAME PROBLEM...

Message 2 of 1,358 (21,658 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

More proof. As people start uploading videos, I started making a playlist to show what is happening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0HKpoGfCfU&list=PLyhFd__tNwdM7zmilogXQr6OFjnLKH_iV

I don't lose star cards. I lose crafting parts, credits, and duplicate credits.

A few people have been bringing this issue up now, maybe we should try to confine all this to one thread, to get their attention?

Message 3 of 1,358 (21,645 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Yep, I've been losing credits, duplicate credits and crafting parts for weeks now! Fix this problem please EA!

Message 4 of 1,358 (21,633 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Thank you for the posts and videos, they're very helpful. 

If anyone consistently gets this, can you try playing a match after opening the crate, then check if the missing credits backfill? 

I suspect that this is what's happening and a few confirmations or denials of this would be very helpful with investigating. 

If playing a match has no effect, please PM me your gamertag and the time you opened the crate, including timezone. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 1,358 (21,603 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

STAR WARS BATTLEFRONTt
Thank you for contacting us. amarjeet will help you soon.
amarjeet
Thanks for contacting EA Help, my name is Amarjeet. How may I assist you today?
you
I just completed all the multiplayer milestones, the milestone for doing that won't unlock. The reward is 500 crystals. In addition any duplicate star cards obtained from crates don't return credits like it is supposed to. I guesstimate I am owed 15000 in returned credits front duplicate star cards that were not returned.

CM edit: Hey I'm just hiding the majority of this post to make it easier to read, and a lot of it isn't hugely pertinent to the main issue in the thread. 
you

Spoiler
*From not front*
amarjeet
I realize your concern regarding your milestone unlock issue. No worries, I'll do my best to assist you in this.
amarjeet
Before we proceed may I know your real name and GamerTag linked to your account?
you
Robert Heck
you
Gamer tag is Pakolulu
you
What about the secondary issue?
amarjeet
Nice to meet you Robert
you
Nice to meet you
amarjeet
In this both of the issue you need to wait for some time.
you
I can demonstrate the secondary issue.
you
???
amarjeet
Yes you can demonstrate
you
How do I attach pictures
amarjeet
Please follow below link for attach the file: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-to-attach-a-file-to-your-ea-help-ticket/
you
Please hold
you
I have uploaded pictures of the amount of credits I had before I opened the star cards from the crate and pictures of the same amount of credits after I opened the star crate when clearly I should have received 400 credits due to the 2 duplicate star cards
amarjeet
Okay
amarjeet
I would like to inform you that update that our servers will re correct themselves within every 24 hours against all the missing things and errors so most likely you'll receive your items back within that time frame.
you
The issue with the duplicate star cards not returning credits has been going on since the game launched
you
I play this game every day
you
Since the launch
amarjeet
okay
amarjeet
Then it seems bug in the game,
amarjeet
You can report this issue on EA forums.
amarjeet
Our studio team will check it,.
you
Did you see the pictures?
amarjeet
yes, I have checked it,
you
Ok well what are you going to do about it?
you
I would like an agent to call me
amarjeet
I have checked but there is nothing could be done form our side.
amarjeet
You can report the issue on EA forums.
amarjeet
Are we connected?
amarjeet
It seems that you are away from the Keyboard, please let me know if we are still connected to this session.
amarjeet
Since I've not heard from you, I will be disconnecting the chat now. Should you require further assistance with this or any other issue, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Have a great day! Please refer to the case#36397553 for any further reference. In case of any issue please feel free to contact us with the same case number.
you
In here

Type your response here...

Message 6 of 1,358 (21,563 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Proof that I've submitted
Message 7 of 1,358 (21,553 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
They don't back fill
I opened crates every day Since launch
Message 8 of 1,358 (21,571 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Yep, they definitely don't backfill. I've also been having the same issue since launch. Foolishly, the lure of opening new crates has always overcome my logic, and even though I knew I'd be losing out on 'duplicate card credits' and 'crafting parts', I'd still want to spent credits earned during matches on more crates immediately. Unfortunately this means I've missed out on thousands of credits and hundreds of crafting parts.

Message 9 of 1,358 (21,558 Views)

Community Manager

@JaegerBomb777 Hey, it looks like the missing crafting parts is a display issue. Looking into the videos reporting this the affected players seem to get duplicate parts and then these duplicates are removed. Confusing for sure, but the end balance seems to be correct. 

As for the missing credits, can you PM me your console/origin account name and a time (with region) for the last pack you got which had duplicates?

Thank you.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 10 of 1,358 (21,523 Views)