Re: Duplicates Still DONT give back CREDITS!!!

by EA_David

Original Post

★★ Pro

@EA_Atic  Thanks Atic, I humbly accept your reply as I sulk away from my keyboard.

Message 1231 of 1,358 (1,111 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Well, nothing specifically listed that indicates what the "final thoughts" are regarding our issue.  Guess we just have to wait and see what tomorrow brings.  May The Force be with us!

Message 1232 of 1,358 (1,071 Views)

★ Guide

@grimmace2 wrote:

Well, nothing specifically listed that indicates what the "final thoughts" are regarding our issue.  Guess we just have to wait and see what tomorrow brings.  May The Force be with us!

- always.

Message 1233 of 1,358 (1,059 Views)

@DukeLasermaster I don't know what you are talking about. I have been posting on this forum since late February. Try cleaning your front porch before trying to sweep mine. Thank you
Message 1234 of 1,358 (1,057 Views)

★ Guide

@MrMisanthropy666 I have no idea what your point is. My front porch is very clean, actually shaved. So Im fine down there, thanks.

If youre referring to my comment on your  post a couple of days ago, I just told you in a very polite way, that this thread is not about Disneys business affiliations and speculations of the intern organization of DICE who are not a subsidiary company of EA. Also, I just tried to explain to you, very reasonable, why our problems are not on the top-priority-to-do-list.

I dont know what not to understand about this. I understand your anger, but getting emotional and let your frustraion over EA out on THEIR answer board will for sure not help in anyway.

Message 1235 of 1,358 (1,047 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Less than 24 hours and we should have closure.  Finally.  Let's lay down our pitchforks, especially the ones pointed at each other, and bask in the afterglow of a well-fought battle.

Message 1236 of 1,358 (1,042 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

All I know is I still am not getting assists using my scanner, am still having my character reset to 1st person from 3rd have a lag time of about 45 seconds when each match starts. A lot of the issues that seemed connected appear to have been solved, to a point however it City of Heroes or a newer version was still running I would have been back there months ago. A lot of the issues we were experiencing were very connected (credits other things earned not making it to the player) and rather than address that we have 50 threads about various issues.

Message 1237 of 1,358 (1,034 Views)

★ Guide

Hey guys, I just logged in and received a message regarding our problem!

(which I havent screenshoted cause... Im dumb.)

It said that I receive the message cause Im one of very few players who experienced a Starcard Duplicate bug and therefore we will be able to exchange Credits into Crafting Parts.

We will be able to buy crates (limited to 100 per player) for 2.000 credits per crate and each crate will containt 40 crafting parts.

So in total we will be able to convert up to 200.000 credits into 4.000 crafting parts.

Message 1238 of 1,358 (1,002 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Here's a screenshot of the message RickaySpanish refers to.

Apologies about the low quality, i'll update this if I can get a better shot. 

dupelatest.PNG

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 1239 of 1,358 (981 Views)

@EA_David here is my question ( since my ps4 took a dump and my replacement won't be here till the end of this week ) these new skill points, are we able to spend them regardless of the level gates? I mean can I upgrade my hero's to epic that are lvl 20? That was the whole problem since the CP we didn't get before the update would move us up in lvl as well. Thanks
Psn Mr_Misanthropy66
Message 1240 of 1,358 (965 Views)