Re: Duplicates Still DONT give back CREDITS!!!

by MrMisanthropy666

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_David First off, thank you.  Please send a sincere thanks to everyone who worked on the latest update and for all of those who communicated with us, despite the presence of hostility on our side.  I can relate directly to the in and outs of working for a large corporation and the frustrations that it causes but I also understand the benefits of working for a large corporation so it is a give and take, much like anything in life.  The progression system is awesome and most importantly it works well.  I already upgraded a card to elite for my fighter and bomber and it didn't take that long so I am excited for the future of this game for the first time in recent months.  Although my shorted total has already jumped to 430,000 credits on the first day of opening crates, I am still excited to play again.  That said I want to trade in my credits for a Imperial Star Destroyer that I can call in to Galatic Assault.

Message 1091 of 1,358 (836 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Obviously seems to me that Dice/EA had the power all along to correct these faults weve had!!
Seems funny how 1.2 didnt work whilst claiming it does and having a new progression system in the pipeline!! (Can smell a rat here)
Whilst its great having (loose) credits here....atm they amount to jack ****
New progression does look promising admittedly and i get the way their going...but you need to appease those who have suffered since!
Still not happy that my Purple star cards have been messed about with in Interceptor and fighter class!!
And its ok that you can spend your credits on aesthetics but i only play starfighter mode and this doesnt give me the ability to dress my Falcon up in Tinsel and go faster stripes!! Or even paint it luminous yellow!
Message 1092 of 1,358 (808 Views)

Champion
Yes. Happened to me too. Now you can't get the crates with crafting points, they fix the delayed pay. Looks like a bait and switch. I asked them to fix a 721 bug, and someone sent me a crate. Nice. Then had a duffuser card issue that was fixed 39 days after reported.
What can your crystals buy you now??? uhhhh a real nice sorry.
GLHF - Good Luck Have Fun.
If any message helps you, please give it a bit of XP!
Volunteer EA Answers HQ. I dont work for EA.
Message 1093 of 1,358 (802 Views)

★★ Guide

Sorry, but I have to disagree with those giving props to EA for datamining our missing credits.

They're going to turn microtransactions back on.  They can't be shorting players when they do that.

EA cannot say "For $20 we'll give you a bunch of credits, but the first $10 or so worth of that are credits you should have earned by didn't because of our bug, oh well, our bad, tough luck, thanks for the cash though!"

We got what we earned, at last.  We are still short the opportunity to convert those to crates, which would have been more cards, levels in the new system, maybe an emote along the way, etc.  I don't think they've made things even, they just got them closer, and I hope there's a follow-up compensation to make up for the terrible way they dismissed this progression bug without giving it the proper attention they gave credit awards from matches and milestones.  This should have been a top-level issue, we got almost no attention for months.

Message 1094 of 1,358 (784 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

The credits we are all sitting on now are worthless because the real cost to this bug now is Unit Levels.  Getting our credits back now is ridiculous and of no compensation at all.  We were supposed to get them a month ago...  After months of this issue being so poorly handled, putting this patch out before giving us the promised compensation is the stupidest mistake that EA and DICE have made yet.  They really must not give a * that so many of us feel like they don't care...  Would it have been so hard to roll you credit refunds out first???  A lot of us would have put this behind us and moved on, but this sour taste isn't going away if we aren't compensated directly in Unit Levels spent on the units of our choice.

While this system is overall a lot better for new players, it seems pretty ridiculous for hero ships.  You have to be good enough to stay alive forever on them to even be able to level them up and they aren't available very often (while all of the other units advance pretty quickly and are easily available.)

Message 1095 of 1,358 (775 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

I will comment on this further, but only when both of my player video logs for the game are categorized and uploaded to YouTube for public viewing. I have yet to download the EA SWBF2 March 21st 2018 4.3Gb update which not brings my Xbox One Storage to just about 3.7Gb available. Hmm. over 70Gb's of storage for this game?

Stardate 95817.07

Message 1096 of 1,358 (740 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

My primary Xbox One EA Star Wars Battlefront II Player Account video capture conducted on March 20th 2018 showing my current Rank and standing. This capture was completed one day prior to Update 2.0 Progression dropped on March 21st 2018. Now online, https://youtu.be/rv1IKbdZtWQ Entire Capture is 28:34, but had to speed up 4x to reach 6:42. 

After the update has completed its install, I will produce two more videos, and we shall see where that leads. 

Stardate 95820.6

Message 1097 of 1,358 (701 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@mysweetescape13 I think I see where this going ... and I know what you'll find once you update. I didnt make a video but I did take screenshots... I'll follow your posts and see where you're going with this. If it where I think I have documentation too. For the moment i am content, but the issue of our characters not being where they are supposed to be because of the bug is still concerning to me.
Message 1098 of 1,358 (698 Views)

I just finished my first game after the patch, and on top of the 386 000 credits I earned, I received another 25 000 after the match. Won't have time to play another match, but I would suggest for everyone to at least play a match and see if you still get more credits lagging behind.

Message 1099 of 1,358 (692 Views)

Well I sure thought mine added up to more than 130,000 but whatever. However, I refuse to be negative I'm willing to see if they are going to really make us whole. I honestly think for this game to succeed they have to right all the bugs/ mistakes whatever. I have faith still. Call it whatever. They made this gesture. Let's see if they finish . I love the new system so far. The game is awesome I love Star Wars, and I honestly love the gameplay. Just please EA reward our faith, and make us whole. Thanks
Message 1100 of 1,358 (639 Views)