Re: Duplicates Still DONT give back CREDITS!!!

by mysweetescape13

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice
Duplicates STILL not given!! Didnt have a problem with leveling up credits awarded..till JUST NOW!!
reached 35!! 3k not given
IM TRULY DONE NOW BOYS!!
EA can go * themselves!!
Im off down to the games exchange to trade this billox in!!
Message 741 of 1,358 (597 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@CalleSGDK This thread is over 70 pages long. I've been on it for about 40 of those pages. The complaints have compiled as such that the general opinion is that there is a bit of a ham-handedness to which EA is handling this and, more importantly, which wasn't handled in the first place and which lead to this and other issues. It has gotten to the point where a lot of issues are interconnected or, as I mentioned, are preventing us from even getting to the point of being able to experience the duplicate issue.

@grimmace2 Thoughts?

@Paodok Thoughts?

@Smokeybeauch Thoughts?

You 3 have recently been on this thread.

Message 742 of 1,358 (576 Views)

★★ Novice

Patch 1.2 didn't fix the duplicates payments, and I have yet to see my "retroactive" payments that were supposed to make up for that. WHERE ARE MY CREDITS!

Message 743 of 1,358 (730 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I would agree @Konman4, this thread has evolved into a bit of a "missing credits" catchall.  The core is still the missing duplicates but there are a lot interrelated issues.  We didn't know the differing class levels were related at first but they blend perfectly in this thread...because they are directly related.  As far as I'm concerned, any "missing credit" complaints are more than welcome here.  But I am not the thread moderator so....

On a related note, I still didn't get any credits for the duplicate in my daily crate so bug still isn't fixed.  Not that it is a surprise at this point.  Just keeping the heat on, same as everyone else is/should be doing.  It would be nice if @EA_David or any of the moderators/developers had some updates for us.

Message 744 of 1,358 (708 Views)

★ Guide
I didn't pay attention to this issue for a while now, but today, I definitely didn't get any credits for my duplicate in the Trooper Crate we received for the weekend challenge.
Message 745 of 1,358 (707 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Day Six, February 24th 2018, No Change to condition of Patch 1.2, did nothing to fix the thousands of outstanding credits not received since November 17th 2017 backlog...
Crates purchased are not providing credits with duplicate Star Cards. These credits are still not granted to player account.

Message 746 of 1,358 (684 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I checked today and it did pay the duplicate in my daily crate but not any of the ones I bought. I have spent over 200k credits on crates that did not pay for duplicates.
Message 747 of 1,358 (670 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Well guess what, it's not enough that EA is not solving their starcard credits refund mess, now they are spreading other bugs too. As I logged in today I had a new problem as discribed in the bugreport "Arcade scenarios, equipped starcards and weapons cleared after Valentines Dayby @KubaSejdak. I can't believe this, how can a game publisher not even communicate with us anymore, WE ARE THE PAYING CUSTOMERS and FINANCING YOUR JOBS. At least give us a status update, and if you just tell us that you are working on it. 

@EA please have a look at the post #713 by @cb042, this is a possible hint what is going on. if you need screenshots or videos please let us know!? But start talking ot us!!!

Message 748 of 1,358 (623 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Looks like I'm bugged with not getting credits for leveling up now too.  Awesome.  Love your progression system EA.

Message 749 of 1,358 (606 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

That glitch bug is going around the players now too. Several players are reporting not receiving credits for ranking up. The only way to solve it is to Contact EA Help directly for missing content.

Message 750 of 1,358 (601 Views)