Re: Duplicates Still DONT give back CREDITS!!!

by Vision1138

Original Post

★★★★ Pro

Or with 300 messages maybe we get a sticky until the issue is resolved?

Message 301 of 1,358 (1,195 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Agreed. This should get stickied until it is resolved. Especially since it seems to be happening to more and more people. In fact, I would assume it is happening to many who just haven't noticed yet.

I really wish it was a higher priority for the devs as it is a pretty game breaking bug for those afflicted. I really sucks not being able to open crates without putting yourself at a huge disadvantage, and it sucks even more not knowing if/when you will ever be able to open them properly.
Message 302 of 1,358 (1,188 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice
I am also now experiencing this bug. It started yesterday for me. 4 consecutive crates have now yielded 0 credits for duplicates.

I have 46 epics and this is now going to severely hinder my progression. I have the standard digital version on PS4. Hyperfire1138 (PSN).
Message 303 of 1,358 (1,160 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Representitive of this place is not a technical person of BF2
and he seems to ask and just wait like us.
He said those people inside knows, for sure (well now god even knows this dup. matter), therefore without telling any clear statement which we're all miserably waiting any update for this problem.

As we all know last week update 1.1 for units and hero 99% understandable for game balance. Now, it is time for fix this dup. matter etc. what's real priority for this BF2 indeed?

Nowadays, I don't even open daily crate not buying just like youguys
of course my acc. over 30 40 50k as time goes on.
(Shocking that there even people who stocked over 100k)
How meaningless playing BF2 without any progress, even though the game is great for first month game had released.

Now myself even think that this matter might not fix for so long
as now already become huge calamity our game life.
I know it is not a simple fundamental calculus and need time to investigate why and how gonna fix it as work properly like before

I'm just very curious couldn't just roll back? as its starcard working perfectly right (whether there are much progression and every individual acc matter involved all over the world) of course those people who have not this matter more argue.
Message 304 of 1,358 (1,153 Views)

At this point, I would be happy to just know if we're gonna get compensated retroactively for the lost credits. I currently have over 250k saved credits, and my progression has halted completely.

Message 305 of 1,358 (1,126 Views)

★ Guide
Yeagh I'm done now no patch today has finnaly annoyed me to the max . my friends who won't touch this game with a bargepole because ea run it might have been right after all :
Message 306 of 1,358 (1,108 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@Paodok @BAMFDC Thank you! Maybe all of us should have read the "fine" print first... such as this, EA Terms of Service

12. Warranties; Limitation of Liability

IF YOU LIVE IN THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA) OR SWITZERLAND, THE EA SERVICES WILL BE PROVIDED WITH REASONABLE CARE AND SKILL AND NO OTHER PROMISES OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE EA SERVICES ARE MADE. IF YOU LIVE OUTSIDE THE EEA AND SWITZERLAND, EA SERVICES ARE LICENSED AND PROVIDED "AS IS." YOU USE THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, EA GIVES NO EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, AND WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OR PRACTICE. EA DOES NOT WARRANT AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR ENJOYMENT OF THE PRODUCT OR EA SERVICE; THAT THE EA SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT OPERATION OF THE EA SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE FROM ERRORS, BUGS, CORRUPTION, LOSS, INTERFERENCE, HACKING OR VIRUSES, OR THAT EA SERVICES WILL INTEROPERATE OR BE COMPATIBLE WITH ANY OTHER SOFTWARE. EA DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE ANY THIRD PARTY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED VIA THE ORIGIN STORE. SEE https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/electronic-arts-warranty-policy/ FOR MORE INFORMATION ON STATUTORY WARRANTY AND OTHER STATUTORY CONSUMER RIGHTS IN YOUR TERRITORY, AND https://help.ea.com/en-au/help/account/electronic-arts-warranty-policy/ FOR RIGHTS AVAILABLE TO AUSTRALIAN CONSUMERS.

IF YOU LIVE IN THE EEA OR SWITZERLAND, EA AND ITS EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR ACTIONS OR BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR WHICH ARISE AS A RESULT OF A THIRD PARTY'S (OR ANY OTHER) ACTS OR OMISSIONS BEYOND OUR CONTROL. IF YOU LIVE OUTSIDE THE EEA AND SWITZERLAND, TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EA AND ITS EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSSES THAT WERE NOT CAUSED BY EA'S BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES. THE TYPES OF EXCLUDED DAMAGES INCLUDE, FOR EXAMPLE, FINANCIAL LOSS (SUCH AS LOSS INCOME OR PROFITS), COST OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR STOPPAGE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, AND COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES TO ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS LICENSE OR EA SERVICE, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. IT ALSO APPLIES EVEN IF EA KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. YOU MAY RECOVER ONLY DIRECT DAMAGES IN ANY AMOUNT NO GREATER THAN WHAT YOU ACTUALLY PAID FOR THE APPLICABLE EA SERVICE. EA DOES NOT LIMIT ITS LIABILITY FOR FRAUD, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, WILFUL MISCONDUCT, OR FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS, SO SOME OR ALL OF THEM MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.

Message 307 of 1,358 (1,095 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@mysweetescape13

How could i of missed such obvious information this is definitely my fault and should not blame EA, I should blame myself for this because i should of known better..... Fair to say tho EA will save me a lot of money in the future now because I and everyone else should avoid buying anything that EA have put there filthy hands on

Message 308 of 1,358 (1,079 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

David,

I am experiencing the same issues and I have been getting this issue since the last update. 

If you need photos, I will be happy to send some to you tonight when I log on to show you the same thing this other player is experiencing. 

Thank you,

PSN:  Darkpeg - PS4 - Battlefront 2

Message 309 of 1,358 (1,028 Views)

★★ Guide
There is a new Q&A with community manager. I did a post on there as well. Here is the link;

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/96161/star-wars-battlefront-ii-community-1-1-submit-you...
Message 310 of 1,358 (994 Views)