Re: Duplicates Still DONT give back CREDITS!!!

by mysweetescape13

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@EA_David@EA_Atic

(second posting) 

Here is a list of everyone whom has posted at least once this thread. That is 56 individual members on EA Answers HQ on this thread alone with the "duplicate" star cards not being properly credited to the profile of the person playing. That is 56 persons who purchased EA Star Wars Battlefront II, mostly the Elite Trooper Deluxe Version on any platform either by digital download or retail Boxed disc. At the very minimum that is $ 3,359.44 non tax dollars for just 56 "Base" game revenue or $ 4,479.44 for the Elite Edition if all 56 purchased it.

Again fifty-six (56) people here on this thread alone who have posted a "bug" and are still waiting for the game to play as it should. Many of us have been waiting since November 17th 2017. November 17th 2017 is over 65 days ago, or rather 60 days counting Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, New Years Day and Martin Luther King Jr Day. Regardless that is 60 days where the game is by definition "Defective"

Many of the people here, including myself have provided video, screen shots as evidence or chatted with EA directly about this issue. Many of us are out of options, withholding crates, not progressing because of EA, yes blaming EA for taking away another form of progressing with purchasing credits. And I should state to everyone that my post, with other retail outlets withdrawing "Target selling Star Wars Battlefront II 2100 Crystal Packs " the ones still on the shelves DO NOT WORK Blackhawk network Redemption.

@WreathIronsights @Travok @bahart_03 @BAMFDC @SOYNOS87 @SSawbones @the-creative-pup @jimbobbridges @Guzstav @HandyFlanagan @AramilX @IamMVP3 @Paodok @Proxdan @bri0510 @BenderRodriguz @Adchopper  @Liamt75 

And if we were all SHAREHOLDERS, which brings up a different point, if any one of us is a shareholder, EA would experience a drop, because at this point I "personally" will not purchase another EA game if this lack of attention continues.

Respectfully I cannot speak for each individual listed here, but for me I believe we all deserve an answer.

Message 291 of 1,358 (1,395 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@EA_David

(the last bunch "Too many users mentioned. You can @mention only 20 user(s) in a post.")

Here is a list of everyone whom has posted at least once this thread. That is 56 individual members on EA Answers HQ on this thread alone with the "duplicate" star cards not being properly credited to the profile of the person playing. That is 56 persons who purchased EA Star Wars Battlefront II, mostly the Elite Trooper Deluxe Version on any platform either by digital download or retail Boxed disc. At the very minimum that is $ 3,359.44 non tax dollars for just 56 "Base" game revenue or $ 4,479.44 for the Elite Edition if all 56 purchased it.

Again fifty-six (56) people here on this thread alone who have posted a "bug" and are still waiting for the game to play as it should. Many of us have been waiting since November 17th 2017. November 17th 2017 is over 65 days ago, or rather 60 days counting Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, New Years Day and Martin Luther King Jr Day. Regardless that is 60 days where the game is by definition "Defective"

Many of the people here, including myself have provided video, screen shots as evidence or chatted with EA directly about this issue. Many of us are out of options, withholding crates, not progressing because of EA, yes blaming EA for taking away another form of progressing with purchasing credits. And I should state to everyone that my post, with other retail outlets withdrawing "Target selling Star Wars Battlefront II 2100 Crystal Packs " the ones still on the shelves DO NOT WORK Blackhawk network Redemption.

@KubaSejdak @Charade131 @MeltdownMessiah @gentlewaltz @Tillus_Osciliath @Lucien1969 @fistiklibaklawa @Deadloth @NAPAULION @diabeticdwar @-xX-Palisade-Xx- @vadergoth @IownGODtoo @Porpman @XFerginatorX @AbsentiaDP @MaFknTastyCakes @DarkKorg @Tronar2011 

And if we were all SHAREHOLDERS, which brings up a different point, if any one of us is a shareholder, EA would experience a drop, because at this point I "personally" will not purchase another EA game if this lack of attention continues.

Respectfully I cannot speak for each individual listed here, but for me I believe we all deserve an answer.

Message 292 of 1,358 (1,388 Views)

★★★ Novice

Make that 57... I haven't been able to get credits for duplicates since last week and it's an ongoing matter. At "least" I seem to get scraps...

Message 293 of 1,358 (1,269 Views)

★★ Pro

@mysweetescape13  Thank you for taking the time to tag all the people in this post. I can only imagine how long that took you. We all appreciate the hard work that those of us who being constructive and looking for a solution. Many of us have full-time jobs, or multiple jobs, family obligations, kid obligations, etc. Doing all this to get noticed is doing something "extra" and it is time consuming. At the very least it infringes on our gaming time.

Kudos my friend.

- Pao

Message 294 of 1,358 (1,247 Views)

★★★★ Guide

It's Tuesday but unfortunately there is no patch.........................

So I still have to wait to buy some crates (over 100.000 credits saved).......

Loosing my patience over here  :-(

Message 295 of 1,358 (1,198 Views)

★ Guide
Here too, no credit refund on duplicates. Didn't save up my credits, but probably should have.
Message 296 of 1,358 (1,186 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@mysweetescape13

Thank you for goin out of your way to write these messages, For all of us with this issue this has gone on way to long, Its just a joke that EA/DICE lack this much effort to paying customers, This kind of bug is game breaking for all of us.
130,000 credits unused because this is still a problem I've recorded many box openings for proof but EA has enough already. EA's greed really shows with the lack of communication and bug fixes with this game.
Message 297 of 1,358 (1,168 Views)

Still no fix this week. Just bought a crate... no change.... nothing from EA.

Message 298 of 1,358 (1,153 Views)

Message 299 of 1,358 (1,141 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hey, @EA_David this is answer #300 on this thread, time for an update on the issue, maybe?

Message 300 of 1,358 (1,142 Views)