Re: Duplicates Still DONT give back CREDITS!!!

by Paodok

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@bahart_03

Agreed!  I just want to know if we'll get credit for the missing credits.  If not, I'll sit on my pile and watch it grow until the fix has been received.  If we will get credit, I keep opening for the crafting parts so we can keep leveling up our cards.  It would be nice to have a legit answer for once.  I understand there are a lot of moving pieces and @EA_David thinks we may get our credits returned but without any meaningful updates, it's pretty frustrating.

Message 211 of 1,358 (882 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Ugh.. I noticed about a week ago that this started happening to me too, and confirmed it last night. Did some research and came across this thread and read through all of it. I figured at first I could just let them know and it would be fixed but going through all these posts is pretty discouraging as it is a pretty game breaking bug considering how the progression system works.

Same as many of you, the card level showing in MP is different then the actual card level. Seeing as I am at the point where nearly all the cards I get are now duplicates it's enraging to miss out on all those credits and basically makes me not want to play anymore. While it's nice that @EA_David chimes in once and a while, it seems pretty low on the priority list. Very discouraging..
Message 212 of 1,358 (864 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Since the most recent update, guess what:  The problem is still not fixed!  Horrible! 

EA, as Rey would say, "you're a monster!" 

Message 213 of 1,358 (888 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

What do all of us have in common if anything at all as in solving the equation with all the variables. Well here is my short list of the variables.

Which game did the player purchase Star Wars Battlefront II  or Star Wars Battlefront II  Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition?

When was the game purchased Was this Pre-Order pre Beta 10/03/2017  Pre-Order after Beta before pre-release date 11/14/2017  Pre-Order after 11/14/2017 but before 11/16/2017?

Was this a disc purchase or digital purchase?

Which platform for the purchase Xbox, PS4, PC

Did this issue first occur in Beta edition 10/04/2017 - 10/09/2017 ?

Did this issue first occur in Pre Release edition 11/14/2017 - 11/16/2017 ?

Did this issue first occur after update 11/17/2017 ?

Did this issue first occur after Patch 0.2 11/21/2017 ?

Did this issue first occur after Patch 1.0.3 11/30/2017 ?

Did this issue first occur after Patch 1.0 12/13/2017 ?

Did this issue first occur after Patch 1.1 01/16/2018 ?

How often does the event occur?

Does the event occur with Daily Crates?

Does the event occur with Hero Crates?

Does the event occur with Starfighter Crates?

Does the event occur with Trooper Crates?

Does the event occur with any other Crates?

This is just a simple list of some variables, if they apply or not idk.

Message 214 of 1,358 (814 Views)

★★★ Novice
Please do ans let us know. It used to just be duplicate credits not showing up now credits in loot boxes when revealed will appear in my menu but then disappear once I close the box which is REALLY frustrating.
The issue seems to be worse on PS4 Since this patch
Message 215 of 1,358 (799 Views)

★★★ Novice
I do not have deluxe edition and I’m experiencing this bug.
Message 216 of 1,358 (803 Views)

★★ Pro

@mysweetescape13

I added a couple more questions below. (# 3 & 4) Since we kind of have multiple issues that are all related, I thought I would mention specifically what I was talking about when I list my answers. Separately from the duplicates not giving us credit. I also made another video to show what happens, but the audio for some reason is all wonky. Please just turn down audio and watch the video to see what happens. I opened my daily as well as a Trooper crate and then played a game, went back to the menu to see if the errors popped up again. The important stuff is in the part before gameplay, so if you want to see it just watch the first couple minutes as it's paused there after.

https://youtu.be/fwq7S7c0YVA

1. Which game did the player purchase?: Star Wars Battlefront II  Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition
  2. When was the game purchased?:  Pre-Order Pre-Beta 2017
  3. Did player play Beta?: Yes
  4. Did player play EA Access early play version?: Yes
  5. Was this a disc purchase or digital purchase?: Digital Purchase
  6. Which platform for the purchase Xbox, PS4, PC?: Xbox One
  7. Did this issue first occur in Beta edition 10/04/2017 - 10/09/2017 ?:  No
  8. Did this issue first occur in Pre Release edition 11/14/2017 - 11/16/2017 ?: No
  9. Did this issue first occur after update 11/17/2017?: I believe the error code 2,495 & spam message"REWARDS UNLOCKED "I GIVE UP EMOTE."  happened here but I am not 100% It was either the first or second week of launch.
  10. Did this issue first occur after Patch 0.2 11/21/2017?: See above
  11. Did this issue first occur after Patch 1.0.3 11/30/2017?: The no credit for duplicates happened either here or next update.
  12. Did this issue first occur after Patch 1.0 12/13/2017?: See above
  13. Did this issue first occur after Patch 1.1 01/16/2018?: This patch shows credit when opening one at a time, but once you click "B" or back out of display the credits disappear.
  14. How often does the event occur?: The error message & spam message as the main menu is navigated to. The duplicate issue comes up each time a crate is opened.
  15. Does the event occur with Daily Crates?: Yes
  16. Does the event occur with Hero Crates?: Yes
  17. Does the event occur with Starfighter Crates?: Have not checked
  18. Does the event occur with Trooper Crates?: Yes
  19. Does the event occur with any other Crates?: Yes, FINN crate received no dupe credit.

Cheers
    Paodok
    My contact information:
    Xbox Id: Rogue Guero 
    EA id: TheRogueSquirrel
    Youtube: Star Wars Insiders 
Message 217 of 1,358 (783 Views)

[ Edited ]

Was this a disc purchase or digital purchase? Digital Deluxe Preorder

Which platform for the purchase Xbox, PS4, PC? PS4 Pro

Did this issue first occur in Beta edition 10/04/2017 - 10/09/2017 ? NA

Did this issue first occur in Pre Release edition 11/14/2017 - 11/16/2017 ? No

Did this issue first occur after update 11/17/2017 ? Error 2495 but still had my duplicates received I believe

Did this issue first occur after Patch 0.2 11/21/2017 ? See above

Did this issue first occur after Patch 1.0.3 11/30/2017 ? I believe by now I didn't receive the Dups

Did this issue first occur after Patch 1.0 12/13/2017 ? For sure no Dups

Did this issue first occur after Patch 1.1 01/16/2018 ? See above

How often does the event occur? Every single time no Credits given

Does the event occur with Daily Crates? yes

Does the event occur with Hero Crates? yes

Does the event occur with Starfighter Crates? yes

Does the event occur with Trooper Crates? yes

Does the event occur with any other Crates? yes

Contact info:

PSN:  MeVsYou

EA ID: WreathIronsights

Message 218 of 1,358 (752 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@EA_Atic, @EA_Alex, @EA_David

Hey everyone, if we can use our combined strength, maybe this will get noticed. EA please watch.

I created a video today that shows six different kinds of crates opening. Even though I didn't want to open a Trooper crate, I thought it best to make sure you guys (EA Programmers) had examples of each separate crate. So please EA reps send this to your programmers or someone who will be able to figure why the crates somehow act differently.

Six different crates opened and how each seems to act differently when opened.

Here is a previous video that shows misc crates opening this should be pre-patch.
No Sound - Video misc crates examples

Here is a previous video that shows Error Code 2,495 and the spam message "duplicate item received "I give up" emote." - This is pre-patch.
Error Code 2495 VID

I also Tweeted this at EA, StarWars, and everyone I could think of to get them to notice us.
https://twitter.com/InsidersSW/status/954085933564837888Tweet Tweet
https://twitter.com/InsidersSW/status/954085933564837
Cheers
Paodok

My contact information:
Xbox Id: Paodok  EA id: TheRogueSquirrel  Youtube: Star Wars Insiders 

Message 219 of 1,358 (750 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Opened daily crate today, dup, no credits.  Credits did not show up and disappear, just never showed up at all.

Message 220 of 1,358 (696 Views)