Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Freeplay
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 2
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Freeplay event chests
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 02.04.19 3:00 am
Summarize your bug Duplicate legendary's of the 4 I have or guns with horrible stats.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game til you get a legendary
What happens when the bug occurs? The extremely rare legendary's drop the exact same that I already have! Chances of this are not a coincidence.
What should be happening instead? Actual random loot legendarys

1. Ok so when I only get like 2 legendarys every 10 hours of play, I would think that since these items are so rare that since I just had a token of the pupil drop for me the chances of me getting another one a day or two later are astronomical,  and the fact that I have gotten TWO!! Duplicates of this item are not just a coincidence but something seems to be triggering your loot system to drop the exact same legendary very shortly after you get the 1st. And this has happened almost 10 separate times and I think I have a total of like 12-15 total legendarys across all javelins... it happens with guns and components alot, but never gear which I would actually welcome the chance to get a better rolled legendary gear than the horrible rolled ones you "blessed" me with. This game is starting to become a chore... I've played on average 6-8hrs a day the past 3 weeks on gm1, 2, and 3 all different modes of play and am not even close to having a javelin with a complete set of legendarys let alone ones with decent stats on them. If loot is going to be this sporadic maybe certain SH bosses on gm3 should drop only legendary say blast seals and then another boss drop only leg focus seals or something... anything would be better than this. Plz give us something to reward our grinding! Give us some hope that we can actually get loot worth getting excited about or atleast not pissed off at.
Message 1 of 8 (381 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Duplicate legendary's and horrible stats

★★★★ Novice

Before the last patch I was getting a good selection of legendaries, mostly from free play. After the patch that dried up. I went the first week with nothing. Over the weekend I had two gins with average rolls, I've already got two legendary guns so isn't doing anything for my build. I can't get gear or components to drop for love or money. I play everything in rotation at GM2 but it's getting very disheartening when you go through a thirty minute stronghold or legendary mission and get nothing but a pile of purples.

Message 2 of 8 (333 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Thats your problem right there... Your in freeplay. I got majority of my Legendary stuff to drop from gm1 strong holds. I have 4 legendary java and 2 are max I rarely run freeplay unless needed. 

Message 3 of 8 (247 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

I run atleast like 2 or 3 SH a day some on gm2 some on gm1 just depends on my group, I got a gun the other night with worse rolls than most purples I've seen, and I get alot of duplicate components, I dont mind getting other javelins gear either I play all but the collosus now. It just doesnt appear to be completely random what legendary's drop, as for what they drop off of that does seem to be completely random. I seem to have best luck with trash mobs and chests, and speaking of luck I pretty much always run with 70-100% on every javelin I play with.

Message 4 of 8 (242 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

ANTES DA ATUALIZAÇÃO 1.0.4 EU PEGAVA NO MINIMO DE 3 A 5 LENDÁRIOS POR HORA, DEPOIS DA ATUALIZAÇÃO EU PEGUEI APENAS 2 LENDÁRIOS DURANTE A SEMANA TODA, JOGO SEMPRE NAS DIFICULDADES GM 2 E GM3. E NÃO É SÓ COMIGO, MEUS COMPANHEIROS DE EQUIPE ESTÃO PASSANDO PELO MESMO PROBLEMA.

PLATAFORMA: XBOX ONE
PAIS : BRASIL

Message 5 of 8 (233 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Do they have the same inscriptions?  If they do not, it is not a bug.  I have gotten 4 Cycle of Pains and 7 Viper's Bite Legendaries.

Message 6 of 8 (227 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
My worst roll on a legendary soo far is Gear+200% elemental dmg. on my burst mortar which doesnt do any elemental damage... its like this game was made entirely by work experience kids
Message 7 of 8 (178 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
Since the patch I agree, freeplay is a waste of time if you're after legendaries, however I've also been running strong holds. legendary contracts and legendary missions and I think I've had one legendary gun since then, which perversely dropped from a kill in free roam. I guess you're either lucky with RNG or your not. Had a similar problem with Destiny Forsaken, took over a month to get a new exotic despite grinding out the Vanguard and Drifter pinnacle weapons. Back to Borderlands remastered, no problem with loot in that game Standard smile

Message 8 of 8 (150 Views)
Twitter Stream