AMD or Nvidia Model Number 1060 6GB
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Game Menu
In which game menu were you when the bug occurred? All
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? none
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 30.11.2022 22:37
Summarize your bug When i connect my gamepad dualsense/dualshock 4/xsx my gamepad had messed up controllers l2=o r2=x same for xsx gamepad
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Connect dualsense/dualshock 4 xbox seriex x gamepad
What happens when the bug occurs? i can't control game
What should be happening instead? should working like in attachment video and proper mapped buttons

i remember works for me months ago now don't and camera goes up when connected same case in unbound

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Camera-locked-in-reverse-for-keyboard-input/m-p/12096931#...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmOIiOM8AiY&t=1311s

Message 1 of 2 (309 Views)

Re: Dualsense/Dualshock 4/xsx gamepad broken input

★★ Novice

This is also happening to me. I have a Dualsense and with the new season, this stupid bug happens. It's clear for me its a Right Analog Stick Up/Down issue because if you change the control stick setting to southpaw, your guy will just infinitely move forward slowly instead.

If you unbind Right analog Up/Down in settings, the game will work fine (minus being able to look up and down). If you re-bind up and down, the menu seems to freeze and I'll have to unplug the joystick entirely before the game will get out of menu.

Message 2 of 2 (205 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help