Droideka Kills Hero Finn under Rey Ultimate Stance

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad Pro 11
OS Version 13.5.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 989547899
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Title describes it all.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Face a Droideka.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

I was in ultimate stance and Droideka killed Hero Finn in Geo TB. I have also had Droideka trigger sacrifice and still kill echo along with Fives(In LSTB). Also kill Jolee and bypass savior(GAC). All in the last 2 days.

Message 1 of 2 (156 Views)

Re: Droideka Kills Hero Finn under Rey Ultimate Stance

[ Edited ]

@jaredb03 Hi, was it a Droideka that killed your Hero Finn, or was it a Sniper Droid? A sniper droid with more than 15 stacks of charge can instantly defeat a target. Rey’s ultimate stance reduces all damage to light side targets to 1 and prevents herself from being defeated, but does not prevent her allies from being defeated.

For droideka killing echo and fives together, it has to do with the Droideka special ability doing successive amounts of damage instead of one big hit. If the first few damage numbers trigger the sacrifice, echo is healed, but then the rest of the damage will be applied. If the remaining damage is enough to kill echo, he will die. Fives sacrifice does not prevent subsequent death that turn - just the first one.

Not sure about jolee not triggering savior. Best guess is either a bug or savior was triggered by someone else already. Hard to say without watching the fight though.