Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number -
Enter RAM memory size in GB -
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? All
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 21.02.2019 17:00
Summarize your bug Ability to drive backwards with spawned vehicles despite round not having started.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a round of multiplayer, spawn into a vehicle and while the round start timer is still ticking, just drive backwards.
What happens when the bug occurs? see above
What should be happening instead? Vehicles should not be able to move

Play a round of multiplayer, spawn into a vehicle and while the round start timer is still ticking, just drive backwards. You will be able to cruise all over the map. I was able to reach the enemy spawn, run down players and destroy barricades. That should not be possible.

Message 1 of 14 (1,104 Views)

Re: Driving tanks before round starts

★★★ Novice

Yep this bug is gamebreaking

Message 2 of 14 (1,068 Views)

★★★ Guide

lol and I was wondering why they all were indeed driving backwards while I waited to spawn as infantry. Now I know - and I agree.

Message 3 of 14 (1,052 Views)

★★★ Novice

It occurs on Grand Operation too.

Many people use this bug and road kill before round starts.

I record a movie.

https://youtu.be/fmqi0Tvsr8Q

Message 4 of 14 (1,043 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same on Xbox one in North America.  I was button mashing in the beginning and realized reverse worked.  So out of curiosity I tried traveling and it worked.  Didn't feel right doing it though could easily gain an unfair advantage.  

Message 5 of 14 (1,000 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
That happens too me in mode breakthrough, map Rotterdam. A light tank roadkill everyone😡.

Terrible. Fix it plz
Message 6 of 14 (991 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Thanks to this forum and knowledge of this bug I was able to reverse my STUG right into the flank of the spawning team at the start of Arras Rush. Didn't cheeze with  he road kills but I was ready to waste them with my cannons when the round started.

But yeah - definitely game breaking. Please fix.

Message 7 of 14 (957 Views)

★★ Novice
yes that happened for all and when I touched with support team they told me to troubleshooting my game they can't understand what I told them they still told me to troubleshooting my copy wtf man the support team need support and need brain to think harder maybe lol
Message 8 of 14 (948 Views)

★★ Guide

This isnt really that bug of a deal. You only can move by turning back and forth. I can understand that people are getting kills but Im wondering how they are able to get that far before the round even starts?

Message 9 of 14 (942 Views)

★ Apprentice
At least let us drop a AT mine or something!
This will get locked off soon... its against forum guidelines to post how to do it, even though every one knows from just watching others. (nothing else to do when waiting)
EA logic - locked threads and bans for breaking forum guild-lines about KNOWN busted issues but hack all you want in game and nothing will be done. They care more about forums than what is ACTUALLY happening in game. This is yet another example.
Message 10 of 14 (927 Views)