Re: Drill Pod bounty not registering use

by Devo4040

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Drill Pod bounty not registering use

★★★★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Pixel 2
OS Version 9
What is your Player ID? Devo
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Since the Oct 16 update I have a bounty that says it requires to use Seth's drill pod. I have played several matches and used numerous drill pods in each and my bounty is still showing that I haven't used any.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use the drill pod when you have a bounty to do so
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Pixel 2
OS Version 9.1
What is your Player ID? Devo
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Since the Oct 16 update I have a bounty that says it requires to use Seth's drill pod. I have played several matches and used numerous drill pods in each and my bounty is still showing that I haven't used any.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use Seth's drill pod when it is one of the bounties
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country

Message 1 of 6 (765 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for the update and the ID @Devo4040, much appreciated. Glad to see it is sorted now.

We had a look at your account and the previous Bounty did indeed have Flame Troopers involved. It was probably a text or display issue. If it happens again, please let us know, so we can investigate this further.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (717 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Devo4040 and sorry to hear that.

Can you provide us with your Persona/Player ID (found in Settings -> About) please, so we can check your account? Thank you!

Additionally, if you can clear the cache (Settings -> Apps -> Rivals -> Storage -> Clear Cache), or even reinstall, that'd be great. Please ensure upfront that your game is linked to an EA and/or Facebook and/or GooglePlay account.

Message 2 of 6 (733 Views)

★★★★ Novice

id: 1003762937257

I am linked to an EA account as well as Facebook and Google Play

After sending the message yesterday I went back and was playing and believe I may have found another connection.  It wasn't registering my drill pod use correctly, but then I had a match where I built flame troopers from the barracks and after that match it showed my bounty as complete.  Don't know if that will help track it down at all but I hope it can help some.

Thanks

Message 3 of 6 (724 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for the update and the ID @Devo4040, much appreciated. Glad to see it is sorted now.

We had a look at your account and the previous Bounty did indeed have Flame Troopers involved. It was probably a text or display issue. If it happens again, please let us know, so we can investigate this further.

Message 4 of 6 (718 Views)

★ Novice

I am having a similar issue where I am not getting credit for using Jade's ability. 

PersonaID 1003442996346

Message 5 of 6 (688 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I had it occur with Jackson's heroic charge as well. It is definitely not everytime, but haven't found exactly why it registers as used sometimes and not others.

Message 6 of 6 (672 Views)