Re: Dream home Decorator: Level Addition not available / Client not spawning

by crinrict

Original Post

Dream home Decorator: Level Addition not available / Client not spawning

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Home decorator, Get to work, Cats and dogs, Snow fun, get famous
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? As a Home decorator, i was doing a Level addition job. It does allow me to delete the roof but not add any walls or flooring anywhere. I cant complete the job. This has happened several occasions. Or when doing the gym renovation, the client sometimes doesnt spawn. and it wont allow you to complete the gig
What happens when the bug occurs? When i was doing a gym renovation, the client did not spawn. I couldn't ask for their opinion or send them away It didnt allow me to complete the job.
What do you expect to see? I want to be able to finish the jobs that are given to my sims. The NPC's have to spawn in order for me to complete the gig. Also, i would like to add the new level addition so i can continue playing my new favorite career. thanks!
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

idk what to add here my apologies. 

Message 1 of 2 (610 Views)

Re: Dream home Decorator: Level Addition not available / Client not spawning

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Player_l8h457cc Please use the following threads to for your issues:

There should always be one bug report per issue so EA can better track issues.

- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/DHD-Can-t-add-level-cause-roof-can-t-be-removed/td-p/10396313
- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/V-DHH-Vampire-Client-Disappeared-Vet-Clinic-Renovation/td-p/10...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (603 Views)