by Lucywalsh827

Original Post

Highlighted

Dream Home Decorator Gig Bugs

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Snowy Escape, Discover University, Island Living, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, Dream Home Decorator, Realm of Magic, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Tiny Living, My First Pet, Laundry Day, Toddler Stuff, Vintage Glamour, Cool Kitchen
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I've encountered multiple bugs in the Dream Home Decorator game pack when attending gigs.
What happens when the bug occurs? Soccer ball One bug is after you have attended a gig, finished renovating a room, and finally invite the clients back to their house, the gig will end abruptly and send you back to your sim's house. Football When I first arrive to a gig, the client's house is completely gray and unfurnished-- looking similar to when you first place walls to create a new room-- and the door has completely disappeared. I can't enter my client's house either.
What do you expect to see? Soccer ball I expected to be able to interview my clients about what they thought about my renovation, and to show off objects in the renovation as advertised in the pack, but I'm unable to do any of that due to the gig ending early. Football I expected to be able to see my client's house and renovate it according to the gig I chose.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

All my bugs have appeared after purchasing and downloading the new Dream Home Decorator pack. 

Message 1 of 2 (578 Views)

Re: Dream Home Decorator Gig Bugs

Community Manager

Hey @Lucywalsh827,

Thanks for the reports! When creating a bug report topic, we would just ask that you keep the reports to a single issue per thread so we can better track and investigate the situation.

That also allows others to find your thread and click the "Me too" option when appropriate so we can track each individual bug. 

Please create a separate thread if one isn't already available otherwise, thanks!

Mako.png
Message 2 of 2 (551 Views)