Dream Home Decorator - Bugs in the career

by QueenTitania92

Original Post

Re: Dream Home Decorator - Bugs in the career

Hero
@QueenTitania92 Did you try loading another household ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 15 (823 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm having this exact same bug. It's basically as you said, two out of three times. This is a terrible bug that basically makes this pack unplayable. What's really frustrating is it looks like not many of us have it so I doubt EA will focus on it. Frown

Message 12 of 15 (685 Views)

Hero
@BatmanFanGirl The ops issue was very specific as the save was stuck in the loading process. Is that also the case for you ?

Are you using mods/cc ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 15 (665 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Sadly enough, I have tried many different saves since, with mods, without mods - the career still isn't working for me. Sad that I bought the pack for nothing.

Also, not sure if this helps anyone get behind the bug and fix it, but the notification that work starts in an hour always pops up twice. 

Message 14 of 15 (567 Views)

Hero
@QueenTitania92 Could you send me another save that isn't stuck on the endless loading ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 15 (535 Views)