Draft pick Campaign Crashing

by Neykus_nagasty59

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Draft pick Campaign Crashing

★★★ Newbie

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
Summarize your bug Sometimes when you try to play the draft event in the campaign, it suddenly terminates whiles the draft caps are deducted from your account. It has happened to me about 5times and I've lost a lot of draft caps as a result
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try playing the draft events for the first time in a particular draft pick. Say, the first event for draft pick 7 or any pick
What happens when the bug occurs? The whole game crashes. Sometimes it takes you to the nbalm startup screen or the game completely closes
What do you expect to see? No more sudden terminations ‌

The game crashes when I press play in the image attached 

Message 1 of 2 (613 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Draft pick Campaign Crashing

Community Manager

Hey, @Neykus_nagasty59 

Sorry to hear that it's crashing on you, I know that can't be fun to deal with. Let's see what we can do to fix it and if necessary, we'll make sure the team is aware of this happening.

Have you tried these steps out? Usually, restarting the device or reinstalling the game corrects performance issues.

Android

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

If you linked up your game progress to Facebook, Google, or your Apple account you can safely delete the app and reinstall it without losing any progress. 

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (535 Views)

All Replies

Re: Draft pick Campaign Crashing

Community Manager

Hey, @Neykus_nagasty59 

Sorry to hear that it's crashing on you, I know that can't be fun to deal with. Let's see what we can do to fix it and if necessary, we'll make sure the team is aware of this happening.

Have you tried these steps out? Usually, restarting the device or reinstalling the game corrects performance issues.

Android

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

If you linked up your game progress to Facebook, Google, or your Apple account you can safely delete the app and reinstall it without losing any progress. 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (536 Views)