Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Young Raldo
Date/time issue occurred 1/21/19 @5PM EST
What type of issue do you have? Other
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug Draft Order completely inaccurate after advancing to first off-season
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1.) Start Cloud Connected Franchise 2.) Begin at Conference Championship games (though I tried to go 1 week back to Divisional round and had same results) 3.) Advance through conference championship games, pro bowl, and superbowl while going through your scouting and staff signings 4.) Go through player re-signings and Advanced to off-season From there you can go to manual trade window and see the draft picks for each team and they are so messed up. Browns at #1, Cards at #19, Rams at #5, Giants at #23. All of this with the real life 2018 NFL Standings.
What happens when the bug occurs? The draft order is completely inaccurate, while the 2018 Season standings are identical to real life.
What do you expect to see? The correct draft order
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Have a ton of pictures but they're all above 3 MB. Incredibly annoying though. Completely ruins the off-season for me and makes me not want to play at all.

Message 1 of 6 (383 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Draft Order Bug after advancing to Offseason

★★ Novice

Letting you all know that with the start today update that they did, they have resolved this problem! You guys can go ahead and continue with the draft order. Thank you EA!

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (322 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

This has been going on since they updated the start now last week, hopefully it will get fixed when they eliminate the chiefs and saints

Message 2 of 6 (358 Views)

★★ Novice
Yep I noticed. Was working fine with start now when we were at divisional round. Thats why I tried to go back and start there instead but no luck.

Really hoping it gets fixed when start now is updated with later start point. Such a deal breaker for trying to start new franchise at offseason.

Thanks for the response though. Glad I'm not the only one recognizing this.

Message 3 of 6 (353 Views)

★★ Novice

Letting you all know that with the start today update that they did, they have resolved this problem! You guys can go ahead and continue with the draft order. Thank you EA!

Message 4 of 6 (323 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Excellent!! Was actually gonna try it when I got home later today anyway. Nice to have confirmation beforehand. Thank you

Message 5 of 6 (317 Views)

★★ Novice

No problem my man! Gonna miss the overpowered rams and their 5th round pick though (Im a Bucs fan so thats why I know the rams got to choose 5th in the draft)

Message 6 of 6 (305 Views)