Re: Draft Combine disappeared from the LIVE today section?

by divit2019

Original Post

Draft Combine disappeared from the LIVE today section?

★★★★ Novice

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
Summarize your bug Hi there, The craft combine seems to have disappeared from the live today section, so I can't play it to earn more
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Tap on live today and check for the draft Combine tasks
What happens when the bug occurs? The Draft combine tasks can't be done.
What do you expect to see? The draft combine tasks to complete!

I've attached a screenshot of what I see in the LIVE today area. Note the absence of the Draft Combine area.

Is this a know issue?

I look forward to hearing from you about this,

Michael

Message 1 of 7 (686 Views)

Community Manager
@mcolledan The Draft Combine was a 7 day promo. It has concluded, sorry. Frown
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 7 (646 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks, blueberry

Everytime I open the app, I'm reminded about the Monthly Master ending soon. But not a peep about draft combine ending 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

I appreciate your reply,

M

Message 3 of 7 (634 Views)

★ Guide

@mcolledan  Exactly bro. Even the same happened to me. The remainder for monthly master just keep popping up but not the draft one. It would have been a whole lot better,lost my Dame 91. Was on 19300 draft points thought to get the next day but couldn't find the event anymore.

Message 4 of 7 (616 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry 

Hi bro,

Been 4-5 months since I left this game. Recently started playing again since the last week. Thought some things might would've changed more importantly the gameplay but even to my imagination it's worst now even more than before. You people didn't even took a single suggestion into play after receiving so much negativity towards the gameplay. Anyways moving on to the other things which I would love to see really. The masters in each upcoming events. If we as a the user grinding hard to get the master the card should definitely have some kind of ability which separates it from the rest players in the respective event or events. Don't you think so?🤔. Plus instead of using symbols on jerseys,players or courts giving different types of boosts. Bring back the previous method or at least some way of knowing clearly which kind of boosts are certain items giving to the user team. What's your opinion on that?

Thanks.

Message 5 of 7 (612 Views)

Community Manager

@divit2019 

The team made a change with Monthly Master emblems to make the Monthly Masters really stand out more as the emblems can't get collected over a period of time, so this should absolutely give them more stand alone value like you're requesting.

As for the Jerseys & Courts, check out this post.

Thank you for coming back to the game and dropping feedback, will pass it along. 

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 7 (591 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry Thanks bro for the prompt reply. As per your suggestion went through the post you mentioned. Though personally still yet not convincing but let's just agree to disagree on that. What catches my eyes on the whole post :
1. This is because that was never the intended functionality, and we felt was creating an unbalanced game, so we had to make a change.
2. We want the best, and most fair, experience for everyone. This change helps us deliver that.
Now as a player to player I'm asking you that technical team made changes towards this as a whole. I mean it's a lengthy process with lot of coding,simulations,technicalities and all that.
Why the same can't be done towards the improvement of the gameplay??? It's long overdue and the most needed.
I need this game to be at it's best afterall the same concluded 4 seasons already 5 is running and probably 6 on the way.

Thanks again.
Message 7 of 7 (582 Views)