Original Post

Highlighted

Down 4 enemies within 20 seconds badge not given

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Zeddicted
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Skull Town
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I knocked 4 enemies in 15 seconds
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 2
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 15.05.2019 22:11
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I knocked 4 enemies within 20 seconds but didnt get the badge for it
What should be happening instead? I should be recieving the badge instead of not getting the badge
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJyiJfExDVY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJyiJfExDVY

Message 1 of 4 (824 Views)

Re: Down 4 enemies within 20 seconds badge not given

Community Manager

@Zeddicted 

We've seen some other reports on this and notified the team. Your first two kills were extremely close together, so I'm wondering if the 2nd kill wasn't registered by the server.

Have you tried rebooting your console to see if re-syncing the account with the servers grants it to you?

Power Cycle

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (796 Views)

★ Novice

Hey
Thanks for the quick reply. I tried rebooting my console to resync my account but unfortunately it didnt give me the badge. I will try again later to see if it might fix the problem but im not to keen on it.

Message 3 of 4 (788 Views)

Community Manager

@Zeddicted 

Thanks for getting back. We unfortunately don't have a way to grant those badges from our end but we'll make sure this is noted down for tracking purposes for the team to be aware of. Thanks for sending this our way and hope it triggers for you next time around. Impressive nonetheless! 

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (784 Views)