Double drop in fleet battle is bugged

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Sony XZ1
OS Version Android 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 497-234-429
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Today is double drop reward on Fleet Battles. I experienced 0 shard and 0 gear on 20 battles. First, I got 0/5 shard and gear on 1-B Hard node, then I refreshed by spent 25 crystals and I got another 0/5 shard and gear. And then I got 0/10 gear on 5-A Normal node. There are total 20 battles,and I got 0 shard and 0 gear. I think it is bugged! I totally spent 200+25 crystals on fleet energy. Any chance to return my crystals?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? as above
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country HONG KONG

as above

Message 1 of 3 (325 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Double drop in fleet battle is bugged

[ Edited ]

RNG is a fickle mistress. The devs have stated in multiple occasions that they do not modify drop rates for events. 

Some players get terrible luck. Others get great luck. A guild mate if mine got 6 zetas today from fleet challenges. 

Any individual player's sample size is too small from which an accurate conclusion can be drawn. 

View in thread

47B1A5E3-DC60-4D31-AF96-BBDF8C6B419F.jpeg
Message 3 of 3 (289 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Sadly this is exactly how double drops work... it’s a hoax and is only there to aggravate you into spending more crystals... don’t fall for it!

The past three days in Cantina, I got a total of 4 Ebon Hawk shards after spending God knows how much energy... you can’t win with double drops... the only winner is CG

Message 2 of 3 (302 Views)

[ Edited ]

RNG is a fickle mistress. The devs have stated in multiple occasions that they do not modify drop rates for events. 

Some players get terrible luck. Others get great luck. A guild mate if mine got 6 zetas today from fleet challenges. 

Any individual player's sample size is too small from which an accurate conclusion can be drawn.