Double Raid Tickets - Linked to Wednesdays Outages

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Iphone 5s
OS Version N/A
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 921-371-176
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug On Wednesday when the game had multiple crashing issues for a good 6 hours, this period covered our guilds reset. The following day i noticed our guild had maxed out HSITH tickets, i initially thought id just made a mistake with my calculations earlier in the week and shrugged it off. It was only yesterday when i noticed all the raids were still very high in terms of tickets that something unusual had happened. We have 4 HAATs and 5 Rancors this week which isn't physically possible, i cannot confirm 100% that wednesday was the day this happened but given the bugs with the game and it covering our guilds ticket reset it makes the most sense.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Repeat the crashing issues that occurred on Wednesday on a private server with a guild ticket reset during the period to best increase the chances of replicating the bug
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country England

Best i can do at this point is show you our raid calendar, also after the weekend it might be worth looking at us on the rancor and HAAT leaderboards as we will likely be rank 1 with raid points

raid callender.png
Message 1 of 1 (126 Views)