Doors don't light up outside at night

by deceamber

Original Post

Doors don't light up outside at night

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.93.146.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? EP: GTW, GT, Seasons, DU, Eco, Snowy Escape; GP: Vampires, Parenthood, Strangerville, ROM, DHD, Werewolves; SP: RG, VG, LD, Tiny, Paranormal; Kits: Desert Luxe
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place an outside door; Put a light nearby; Change time to nightime;
What happens when the bug occurs? Windows, wallpapers, decorations all normaly light up by the light, but the door remains in shadows, despite being right next to the light;
What do you expect to see? I expect the door to be lit like everything else
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I tried with different lights, different doors, different builds, different lots, i tried placing the light somewhere else, i tried with ceiling lights on the balcony instead of wall lights, but nothing changes: my doors never light up correctly outside at nightime.

Message 1 of 2 (531 Views)

Re: Doors don't light up outside at night

Hero
@deceamber Doesn't really sound like a mod issue unless you use some lighting mods but did you test without anything ?

Also what are your graphic settings ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (505 Views)