Door Cheat

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Doesnt matter
Enter RAM memory size in GB Doesnt matter
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? hwbrost648
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. topeye4067
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Caustic
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Mirage
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Any building
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Playing
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 20+
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 02/10/2019
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? When playing as Caustic any building you go into you can block the door from the inside by placing a trap behind it, this prevents the enemy's from entering the building through any doorways they can blow the doors down and that fixes it but without any explosives there is no way to enter the building, i find its great fun to confuse the enemy players but it is a cheap play, my most recent win was with 0 kills for the whole squad by trapping our selfs in a building and the enemies dying by zone, i love it but i think it should be taken into consideration on a fix.
What should be happening instead? I believe the traps should be set off through the door or the door phase through the traps.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place any trap on a door from the interior and try to open from the exterior of the building.

If you would like a screen shot just let me know

Message 1 of 5 (788 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Door Cheat

★★★ Novice
Doors can be kicked down and broken with melee.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (711 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

This is intended and not a bug

Message 2 of 5 (763 Views)

★ Novice

Well if it was intended they turned a decent character into an over powered mad man lol

Message 3 of 5 (759 Views)

★★★ Novice
Doors can be kicked down and broken with melee.
Message 4 of 5 (712 Views)

Anonymous
To add to this, I had a Caustic on my team block me in a room by placing a gas trap in the door way. I broke the door, but was unable to leave the room. You cannot destroy friendly gas canisters. I ended up disconnecting.
Message 5 of 5 (613 Views)