Re: Dooku freezes game

by mydragoon

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dooku freezes game

★ Guide
This has happened a handful of times now, quite frustrating. In quest battles, Dooku's Force Lightning keeps freezing the game. Characters keep breathing, and scenery/lighting keeps going, but the battle just stops. It's like a staring contest. Not fun.
Message 1 of 9 (708 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Guide

We are looking into this.

View in thread

Message 9 of 9 (682 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)
Havent seen this one myself been using him for some days now. Experience random freezes for 2-3seconds, running at Samsung S5.

Could it be low memory or similar? U can try to close all apps prior to starting game
Message 2 of 9 (705 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

same here. been using Dooku the last few days and no freeze encountered so far. i'm using an old phone - Note 2.

i have not unlocked and completed all quests, but can I assume Dooku here means being part of the player's team and not the 'enemy', ya?

Message 3 of 9 (697 Views)

★ Guide
Yeah, it's my Dooku. And it's not the same as losing signal for a second or using too much RAM/CPU kinda freeze. Those times, it's an obvious graphics stop.

This... Nothing stops. Characters keep breathing & moving normally, as if waiting for their turn. But the attack never comes, and the quest battle is just stuck.
Message 4 of 9 (693 Views)

★ Guide
You guys see what I'm talking about now?
Message 5 of 9 (663 Views)

★★ Apprentice
How about in PvP? Its the same?
Message 6 of 9 (654 Views)

★ Guide
only started happening to me today... after the update.
Message 7 of 9 (644 Views)

★ Guide
I haven't chanced it in PvP, but haven't had a problem with opponents' Dookus. Yet.
Message 8 of 9 (641 Views)

★ Guide

We are looking into this.

Message 9 of 9 (683 Views)