Dooku bug

by TempusAdRedire

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dooku bug

★★★★★ Apprentice

You guys recently fixed a Dooku PvE bug, according to the most recent scheduled update. However, the bug still exist in the Defense of Dathomir event - he just has 1 HP. 

Message 1 of 4 (291 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dooku bug

@TempusAdRedire He's tagged as a raid boss in the bonus tier, which is why he takes reduced damage from percentage based health effects such as plague, expose and DoTs. It has nothing to do with the level he is marked as being. He also can survive annihilate and still takes turns whilst Fractured. All working as intended.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (265 Views)

All Replies

@TempusAdRedire Hmmm, I just did Defense of Dathomir (both tiers), and Dooku had a full health (and protection in the bonus tier) bar.
He was still listed as "level 1" in the bonus tier, but he definitely took a while to kill.

★★★★★ Apprentice

That’s it, though - he shouldn’t be level one. It’s messing stuff up, like characters who do health%-based damage. 

Message 3 of 4 (269 Views)

@TempusAdRedire He's tagged as a raid boss in the bonus tier, which is why he takes reduced damage from percentage based health effects such as plague, expose and DoTs. It has nothing to do with the level he is marked as being. He also can survive annihilate and still takes turns whilst Fractured. All working as intended.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 4 (266 Views)