Donation System Bugged.

by St3llar-An0maly

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Donation System Bugged.

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I checked with members of my Alliance, and they seem to be having the same issue I am, either cards get donated to you and they don't reflect on your account, or after getting some cards, the donation request just disappear before the whole request is filled.

Message 1 of 4 (524 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Donation System Bugged.

★★★ Newbie

Great, thanks all seems to be woking smoothly again. Thanks again. Yes, it looks like now that everyone is on 1.6 that everything is back to normal. Thanks.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (478 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @St3llar-An0maly and thank you for posting. (Moved it to the Bug section of the forum).

We tested donations and it was working correctly for us. Can you provide us some more details (what cards were requested, how many were not added and under what conditions the request vanished), so we can investigate further. Can you also provide a Persona ID (found in Settings -> About) from a player who was affected and add what happened, please? Thank you!

Message 2 of 4 (510 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @St3llar-An0maly this should be fixed now. Likely what was happening was some players were on the 1.5 version and some on the 1.6 version of the game. Everyone should now be on 1.6 so donations will be working for everyone. Thanks!

Message 3 of 4 (487 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Great, thanks all seems to be woking smoothly again. Thanks again. Yes, it looks like now that everyone is on 1.6 that everything is back to normal. Thanks.

Message 4 of 4 (479 Views)