Donating Via Guild Chat

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 8
OS Version 13.3.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 622-753-473
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug When trying to donate gear to other guild members via the guild chat, even if the listing is no longer available, it does not immediately change. The problem arises when I try to donate to that listing that is shown as available but it really isn't, which brings up the error. The problem is that I can no longer exit the screen that says "donation amount" afterwards and I am always forced to restart the game. Clicking "cancel" does not do anything.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Maybe try recreate the situation with donating gear to fulfil the listing, then have someone else try and donate after it is completed.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region
Country

So basically, I press "ok", but then the screen behind that says "cancel" and "donate" remains. I realise that this has already been flagged in previous posts.... from July 2018. Is it going to be fixed soon? Thanks for your time.

IMG_6737.PNG
Message 1 of 2 (211 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Donating Via Guild Chat

EA Live QV Team

Hi @limabeans111 and thank you for the report.

You are correct, we have flagged this as a bug a long time ago. Unfortunately, no ETA as to when, how, and if it will be fixed since we have no control over that.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (156 Views)

All Replies

Re: Donating Via Guild Chat

EA Live QV Team

Hi @limabeans111 and thank you for the report.

You are correct, we have flagged this as a bug a long time ago. Unfortunately, no ETA as to when, how, and if it will be fixed since we have no control over that.

Message 2 of 2 (157 Views)