[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Xiaomi A1
OS Version 8.1.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 381-973-849
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Empty guild exchange list is being displayed from donate gear quest after fresh application start
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Close the application, not just put it into background (cache clear is not required) 2. Open the app and navigate to donate gear quest, press the Go button 3. Empty list is being displayed 4. Navigate to guild exchange (see there's open requests) and probably cache the result 5. Navigate to quests > donate gear again and press Go button 6. Proper list is being displayed Note, snapshots are taken via using emulator on PC but the issue can be reproduced in phone as well
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Hungary

swgoh_donate_gear.PNG
swgoh_empty_list.PNG
Message 1 of 3 (294 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Donate gear guild quest malfunctioning

Community Manager (retired)
Thanks for the report. Good catch! And I really appreciate the details provided (repro steps and screenshots). We've now flagged this as a bug.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (289 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)
Thanks for the report. Good catch! And I really appreciate the details provided (repro steps and screenshots). We've now flagged this as a bug.
Message 2 of 3 (290 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@CG_MindTricks I have this bug too. :: Bump:: it’s been there for years. Rewards aren’t worth it bc I maxed out Scav Rey and get more currency elsewhere but I vote it goes off the list or a different quest teaches guild donation.
Message 3 of 3 (180 Views)