[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Either the Dominion Foothold or the Scar Foothold World Events in Freeplay.
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. See above. Not sure about the actual locations in Freeplay, I think it was more north than south.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 15.03.19 00:00 CDT (not sure of exact dates but I believe I saw this more than once after the 1.0.3 patch)
Summarize your bug The Dominion Foothold and Scar Foothold World Events in Freeplay have you destroying a series of key targets to compromise whatever foothold said faction is trying to get, said targets being turrets and destructible caches of explosives. I've seen the same pattern in both cases. The game tells you to destroy three things. You'll destroy the first two, but the third (usually an explosives cache) will be nowhere to be found, and the radar will be disabled. An easy fix (tested on Scar Foothold, but not Dominion) is to fly out of range of the event and fly back - the radar will be re-enabled and you should be able to find the third target and destroy it, eventually completing the event.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fly around in Freeplay (probably in the north and northeast?) until you encounter either of these events. Try to complete them and see if you run into the problem I've described.
What happens when the bug occurs? See above.
What should be happening instead? For either of these events (or other similar ones, if they exist?), the radar should remain active for the entire time you're tracking down the three targets, and you should be able to find the third target and finish the event without leaving and coming back to reset part of it.

(see above)

Message 1 of 2 (61 Views)

Re: Dominion/Scar Foothold world events can become conventionally uncompletable

★★★★★ Novice

To add to this, the third target is not actually spawned until you fly out and back in again.  

I had this earlier today, and went over the whole area inside the event zone with no sign of the third cache.  Fly out, back in, appears on radar, and miraculously it has appeared in a place I had overflown several times looking for it

Message 2 of 2 (40 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help