by Nikoms565

Original Post

Dodge Rate in Fleet Battles...2%??

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? android
OS Version marshmellow
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Dodge rates in fleet battles for non TFP ships seems significantly higher than the stated 2%.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just do a decent number of fleet battles
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country

The dodge rate in fleet battles seems off.  In 3 battles today I had an enemy Tie Silencer dodge twice in a row, a Biggs dodge once and Sun Fac dodge once.  None had evasion up at the time.  I have tracked Biggs dodges and have had at least 3/week since Ships 2.0.  I don't refresh and generally only play 3-4 battles/day.  As such that would translate to 3 out of (at most) 28.  That's not even close to the 2% dodge rate listed. Please look into the listed dodge rate and actual dodge rates in fleet arena.  The actual rate, after tracking the data seems SIGNIFICANTLY higher.

Message 1 of 6 (413 Views)

Re: Dodge Rate in Fleet Battles...2%??

Hero (Retired)

I haven't noticed a problem with excessive dodges. Maybe against geo spy, but that gains evasion.

Message 2 of 6 (384 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I had a biggs dodge my first 2 attacks and I got smoked. I does seem like the dodge rate I someone higher than 2%

Message 3 of 6 (374 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

yeah, your fleet has 2% dodge, enemy fleet has ~60%, or am i always unlucky?

enemy fleet also has +50% crit avoidance, +50% accuracy, +50% crit chance and +50% TL chance

50% of my battles enemy Tie Advanced and Biggs dodges Executrix AOE (no, not resists)

Message 4 of 6 (368 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
You are an outlier, which is bound to happen.
I've seen roughly 2% on both sides (exluding TIE, Phantom and Geo Spy)
Message 5 of 6 (348 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I don't ever refesh (anymore) in fleet.  Frankly, it's because of situations like this.  In 5 or less battles every day. I have had at least 1 "2%" dodge every day.  Today I hit the jackpot.  Three 2% dodges (and yes, I know what evasion up, foresight, etc. look like and who gets them) in 2 battles.  Lost the second (where my ships went first and enemy Geo dodged to open, then SunFac dodged while taunting - awesome).  

I also understand outliers.  This is almost an impossibly high % for something that is supposed to be 2%.  EA really needs to looks into this.  Ships 2.0 is horrible enough, without an unnaturally high dodge rate.

Really growing to hate this game after 2+ years.  Poorly managed. 

Message 6 of 6 (299 Views)