Re: Doctor career: rashes

by crinrict

Original Post

Doctor career: rashes

★★ Novice

So since the last update while my doctor sims are at work patients will present with rashes, then all of a sudden the rashes disappear. I assume this is a bug due to the skin colour update but not sure why it’s happening.

e.g I looked at all the patients 3 had orange and green spot rashes, 1 had a swirly rash and 1 had no rash, then after swabbing a patient, every patient’s rash disappeared. It makes it quite hard for the sim to diagnose the illness (me looking at the rashes and working out the symptoms).

Message 1 of 3 (1,043 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@jennymayg13 They are not present the whole time afair. Never have been. Diagnosing has always been quite a pain.

Could you fill out the template anyways ?Seems you weren't promoted for it. Just edit your first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (1,019 Views)

Hero
@jennymayg13 Could you fill out the bug template ? You need to edit your post and then you should be prompted for it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (984 Views)