by CombatMedicJoJo1

Original Post

Dmg in game not matching match summary

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? CombatMedicJoJo
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. I don't remember but have it clipped.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Revenant
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Octane & Gibraltar
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Kings Canyon. Outside Bunker. East side.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Using death totem. Damaged enemy Gibby with R-99(dmg numbers verify) rezzed Octane. Sent back to totem due to enemy Gibby Ult. Went back and did more damage with Triple Take(dmg numbers confirm). Died. Summary showed almost no dmg done for match.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Not sure
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) June 2020
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Dmg numbers in game aren't reflected in match summary or stats
What should be happening instead? Dmg numbers registered in game should match dmg numbers in Summary and stat tracker.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Will edit from a different device to attach clip if possible not sure. Email me for a 2min clip to see it happen.

Help

Message 1 of 1 (195 Views)