Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? BEESTER1987
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? FUT Division Rivals
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 18/03/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 18.10pm
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at my division rivals I have been relegated into division 4 but I was never relegated I keep a close eye on this because I always want to stay in division 3 for the rewards I get and now this happens it's just so unfair and unacceptable
What happens when the bug occurs? My division rivals division 3 has now put me into division 4 with me knowing and I am 100% sure I didnt get relegated
What should be happening instead? Nothing just should be in division 3 not 4

Only pictures 

Message 1 of 9 (703 Views)

Re: Division rivals relegation when not relegated

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Mollymoran 

This usually happens when your skill rating drops to a particular level. Had you lost some skill rating in the past week?

- Andy -

Message 2 of 9 (673 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Of course this happens when you drop skill level I understand this but not when u don't lose games, i am fully aware of my skill level and know that if I drop under 1800 in division 3 I will drop this is why this makes no sense to me, because of this my rewards this week were far less and also I had to grind the game again to get back up because if I didnt you guys aren't going to do it for me can you please explain why this happend when I didnt go under the 1800 skill level, when I turned my fifa 19 on yesterday I got a welcome back pack of loan players why?

Message 3 of 9 (670 Views)

@Mollymoran - I believe it's 1900 rating for Division 3. You dropped down to 1726 last week.

As you got back up to 1912 now it should take you back into Division 3.

Cheers,

- Andy -

Message 4 of 9 (665 Views)

★★★★ Novice

To be honest you work for EA and you don't even know the jump its 1900 to go from division 4 to division 3 promotion, but relegation when you are in division 3 is 1800 skill level but my problem is I didnt drop myself this skill rating it's a bug in the game why would I bother to contact EA if I done it myself because I can easily get back up myself no problems can you please explain why this is happening and also why in March I am getting a welcome back pack that I have still not opened yet because it's pointless 

Message 5 of 9 (660 Views)

@Mollymoran  - Do you have any screenshots or videos of what your rating was when you finished the week because all I can see here is the 1726 which would have caused the drop in divisions.

There were some rewards handed out for how much you had played FIFA 19, was it one of those or specifically a welcome back pack? Are you getting this all the time or just once?

- Andy -

Message 6 of 9 (657 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sorry I wouldn't have taking any screenshots  because I didnt see the need to, it was only when I played my first game of the new week that I noticed this and then i contacted EA help chat they told me that it must be a bug in the game and to post it here so I did, I just found it strange to be honest because I always keep an eye on this and if it's a case it's to risky to play if I'm near the 1800 I wont play and accept the lesser rewards that week, also in regards to the pack I received it's the same as the pack you get when u first get fifa 19 its loan 83-85 I think and champions league loan and I think an icon loan also l didnt open the pack so it's still stitting on my account now you will see, also you mentioned i might be a free pack for playing the game for so long the only time i got this was when the whole community received one is this the pack you are talking about ?

Message 7 of 9 (642 Views)

@Mollymoran  - That's the pack I was talking about yeah. Not sure why you got another welcome back pack - should be okay to go ahead and open it and use the items if you like Standard smile

- Andy -

Message 8 of 9 (633 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ok it's pointless really but whatever, on the main topic of conversation why did this happen it's so strange honestly I didn't get relegated myself it doesn't make sense I'll be keeping a close eye on my skill level and taking constant screen shots now, but this isn't enjoyable having to do this there has to be some reason as to why this happened?

Message 9 of 9 (628 Views)