Dissapearing sealing ground floor

by Elany1990

Original Post

Dissapearing sealing ground floor

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? newest
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all except starwars (duh)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In Build mode. When on the first floor you hoover over the ground floor sealing and it appears and dissapears
What happens when the bug occurs? The sealing on the ground floor dissapears unless you hoover over it
What do you expect to see? a sealing on the ground floor when on the first floor
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. it happend with the latest patch

When you are on the second floor and you hover the mouse over the ground floor sealing it apears and dissapears. Even when the sealing was build

Message 1 of 2 (278 Views)

Re: Dissapearing sealing ground floor

Hero

@Elany1990 

From what I can see in your pics, it appears that you have deleted the ceilings or the floors above them.  The grid should be showing just like in the other spaces I can see in the pics so it looks like the game sees no ceiling there.  So I suggest you select one of the rooms that are open, hop up a level and click on the yellow border around that room to see what options you have.  If you have Build Ceiling, then click to build a ceiling. If you have Remove Ceiling, then click to remove it and then click it again to build a ceiling back.

Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 2 (205 Views)