by Skeptixs

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Disruptor not firing on enemy base

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Nexus 6P
OS Version most recent under Android P
What is your Player ID? Skeptixs
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Disruptor not firing on enemy base from specific location. From the top side of enemy base on 'Slot Canyon' the disruptor is not firing on enemy base. When I click on the base it will try to move to front of base, when I click it to stay in place it won't fire on base.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? On the map 'Slot Canyon' furthest right location/space is where I experienced, but either side should work.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

This only happend once (I havn't tried again)

Hope my information isn't to brief.

Message 1 of 6 (608 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Disruptor not firing on enemy base

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Skeptixs,

Thanks for the replay!

The Disrupor needs line of sight on it's target in order to attack. Line of sight is broken by rocks; it is not broken by water. That means that when there is a rock between the Disruptor and its target, it will be unable to fire.

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (564 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Skeptixs, thanks for the report. I'll look into this. If you happen to reproduce it can you grab some video of it? It'll help us identify what's going on. Thanks!

Message 2 of 6 (590 Views)

★★ Novice

Here, I saved a replay of the match.

You'll see clearly in the last seconds of the disruptor life, it sits in place and dosn't even aim to fire

Message 3 of 6 (582 Views)

★★ Novice

https://youtu.be/A9ohqyFcBcs

Ok got a video uploaded

Message 4 of 6 (572 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Skeptixs,

Thanks for the replay!

The Disrupor needs line of sight on it's target in order to attack. Line of sight is broken by rocks; it is not broken by water. That means that when there is a rock between the Disruptor and its target, it will be unable to fire.

Message 5 of 6 (565 Views)

★★ Novice

Oh Oops! 

Ps I liked the Idea of the Disruptor that was stationary and injured friendly units

Message 6 of 6 (555 Views)